"Of course" I took his hand in mine. Our hands fitted into each other's,just like a hook fits into an eye, we were definitely made for each other.

We got to the venue of the party and by the looks of it, we were the last to arrive. I expected it,with the way he was driving, I can say he was even slower than a snail.

I spotted Ya Samee and Ya Hauwa at the entrance of the hall. Yes. Ya Hauwa has been out of the country and she couldn't make it to Ya Samee's wedding but she made it to mine and she was currently staying at Ya Samee's.

We walked towards them and exchanged pleasantries. She called out our siblings, so we could walk into the hall. His hands never leaving mine and occasionally squeezing it to help me calm my nerves.

We settled in the hall and the event began. I was walking around when I spotted Ya Samee's friend, she was here too. I decided to go and Say Hi but I noticed her mind was somewhere else, I trailed where her attention was and I gasped.

"Err so you came.. How are you enjoying the party?"

"I like it and congratulations too. Tomorrow's the big day koh?"

"Yeah it is in Shaa Allah.. So you came alone?"

"Yeah I did. Its just me"

"Don't you have a boyfriend? Or a fiance even?"

She shifted uncomfortably. Well we just got started Darling.

"Er.. I did. Stuff happened so we separated."

"Ohh so you're single rn? That's nice. But I'm sure you have a lot of admirer's. Why don't you give any of them a chance?"

"Well... I'm not really ready yet.."

"I see . but I'm sure you have a crush right? Common tell me about him"

She scrunched up her face,as if irritated by my questions, well I really don't care. I'm sorry fam.

"Well... I don't know if he's really a crush considering I've seen him just twice"

"I see so what's his name?"

Her mouth formed an 'o' shape.

"Ya Khadee you're needed, it's time for pictures"

Zahra you just had to show up now, perfect timing, just great.

"Well excuse me I have to go,it was nice talking to you.. But you'll still have to answer me" I wiggled my brows at her before majestically walking away. Like a queen that I'm. What? Yeah I'm his queen,duh!.

We took loads and loads of photos, all thanks to George. He sure knew how to do his job.

The event ended and it was soon time for us all to go home,the same way he drove me here,he also drove me home, dropped me off and drove off.

***
"Zahra we're leaving now danAllah. Go and call Khadeejah, what's taking her so long?"

"Aminah Mahmood!! Get down please."

I could hear Ya Same and Ya Hauwa barking out orders, we were getting late for the Walimah which was going to take place today.

I was clad in all white today, while the others wore black Abayas. We all got in our respective cars and left for the venue. There were no guys today so Muhammad and Khalifa dropped us off and drove back home.

 There were no guys today so Muhammad and Khalifa dropped us off and drove back home