Fluff! Kyoya X Artistic!Reader

"Hm, does this look good..."
(Y/N) mumbles to herself.
She stares at the paper wit her drawing on it.
"AAAAAAAH! I MESSED UP!" She stood up quickly.

Everyone in class looked at her.
"Ms. (L/N)! You need to pay attention! This is the second time! We aren't in art so put that stuff up!"

(Y/N), with her red face, sat back down, lowering her head. She put her paper up and class continues.

~~~

~RING RING~

Everyone walks out. Now it is break time, and at any minute her fr-

"Hey (Y/N)!"
"Hi! (BFF's Name)"

"Let's go to the Host Club!" She dragged you to the host club.
"I guess since you're dragging me there."
.
.
.
The two get to the door and open it.

~Cue the rose petals going everywhere~

"Welcome ladies~"
They could hear the sweet, suave voices of the handsome students.

'W-Wow..' (Y/N) thought in her head, blushing growing onto her (S/C) cheeks.
//(S/C) = Skin Color\\

Tamaki smiles brightly.
"Ah!~ Such beautiful girls!~" He claps his hands lightly, eyes sparkling.
Kyoya, pushing up his glasses, he continued to write. "Mmhm." He nods.

Honey Senpai runs up to the two of them.
"Hey!" His cute, childish, voice booming throughout the room.
Mori looks at Honey, "Don't scare them." He smiled softly, his voice a bit scratchy and deep, as usual-

(Y/N) blinks a few time, "U-Um.." She blushes more.  (F/N) smiles ear to ear. "Ah! So adorable!~" she cheers.
(Y/N) sorta just stood there in amazement. But also with a blank face. "Uh-" She tried to leave, but (F/N) held her dress. "Nope! You stay! You can stay and draw here!"

At this moment-
Reader knew- She messed up-

Time Skip-

(Y/N) was sitting at a vacant table, quietly drawing. Then a nice elegant voice spoke.
"What a lovely drawing, dear." The blacked haired, soft chocolate brown eyes look into your shimmering (E/C) eyes. He put his journal down. "Ah. Miss. (L/N) Pleasure meeting you. I've heard a bit about you." He gave a charming smile with a small chuckle.

(Y/N)'s heart was pounding softly, blush creeping on your soft cheeks. He looked really attractive from the angle you were in.
You drop your pencil and eraser. "A-Ah.. I see." You hide your face slightly. "T-Thank you by the way." You mutter quietly.

After that day... You meet your future boyfriend, Kyoya.
Your eyes meeting his on a daily basis and your hand touching his, getting inspired by this feeling you felt as the days go by...

~~~~
Hello my lovey readers!! I know it's been FOREVER!! Aaaaaah! I'm so sorry!!! School has kicked me in the bum and I've been so busy! But I promise to try and update more! ❤️
Love, Bunny. ❤️