YANDERE! Hitachiin Twins X Reader

[Edit on February 12, 2019]
(There is a little Reader X Tamaki in this)
Your POV

You were running, your heart rate increasing with panic.. that is all you were thinking about but beside you, keeping your pace, was Tamaki, you two were running for your life cause the Hitachiin brothers wanted to kill anyone who got their hands on you or near you, Honey, Mori, Kyoya, sadly got killed by the twins in their own gruesome ways, and when you and Tamaki were running you saw blood and bodies everywhere, all of your classmates... just gone.

Soon, you guys find the Chemistry lab and when you two got there Tamaki said, "You go out of the window and I'll.. get some chemicals to make a fire start... this is all for your safety. It'll end everything.. and protect you." He mutters the last part. He lays a hand on your soft cheek, his thumb softly caressing your cheek.

You whimper softly, looking at him with concerned eyes. But Tamaki...you could.. g-get hurt.." Your eyes shimmer as some tears roll down your cheeks.

"I just want you safe (Y/N).. just know. I've loved you for a long time." Tamaki looks a you with thoughtful eyes as he leans in and kisses your forehead.
"Thank you Tamaki.." you murmur, quickly hugging you.

Tamaki's POV

I saw (Y/N) go out the window, and once she was gone I started mixing chemicals to make the school catch on fire, but I hear the door bust open and the Hitachiin Twin step in, with their blood lust smiles.

"Well, where is (Y/N)!" Hikaru says in a dark tone.

"I told her to leave to keep her safe from you idiots!" with a poof a fire started.
Tamaki quickly made his way to the widows and jumped out the widow. I run away to find (Y/N).
"(Y/N)!"

She turns with her beautiful (E/C) eyes, and she was crying. Then she quickly runs and hugs me.. I held her close and kissed her forehead.. "You okay?.."
She nodded and I smile softly, holding her hand.

"Good.. now you're coming to my house.. to be safe.." After I say that, the two twins come behind and grin. "We found you~~" Hikaru and Kaoru say in unison.
"T-The Hell? I thought... you two.."

"You were wrong~" They said in unison once more. After they say that, everything goes black but I feel pain..

Your POV

You saw Tamaki fall to the ground wit a little bit of blood coming out of his mouth and stay still, looking at him terrified look then look at the Twins with a bat in their hands with a little bit of blood.

"Why...Hikaru, Kaoru." You started crying,

The Twins went up and looks at you then said "We want you for ourselves (Y/N), and don't cry (Y/N)" They kissed both of your cheeks and they started to take you to their home to have you for all themselves with hugs and kisses.

(A/N) Hey guy sorry its been a while, my phone isn't working and then school came up and slapped me with homework so very sowwy marshmellows ;-;, anyways hope you liked the story :).

[Edit- 2-12-19]  Ew this chapter was a mess and trash. I'm sorry for my sucky writing.