Mori X Nerd! Reader

---

I'm gonna tell you now, you have glasses.

Sorry if you don't like glasses :'c

Anyways enjoy <3

*Warning* SUPER CHEESY!
Also very short :<

---

You were walking down the hallway if Ouran, carrying your books close to you.

Rushing to your next class, being late, but all the sudden.

*BAM*

You run into someone, dropping your books on accident.

"Oh..! I'm super sorry, please forgive me.."

While pushing up your glasses, you crouch down to get your books. When you realize the person you bumped into helped you get your last book, but when you looked up to thank them you realize that is was Mori from the Host Club. You pull a strand of hair behind your ear. "I'm really sorry!" He just smiles also putting a hand on your head. "It's fine, accidents happen."

You just look at Mori, blushing. You look down at your feet. "I should get to class.."  but right when you walked off, he grabbed your hand. "Wait." You turn, looking a him with curiosity. "I've been admiring you from a far, and I want to tell you.." Mori started to trail off, losing his words. "I want to tell you I like-no love you, (Y/N)." You feel a blush rushing on your cheeks. "I-i like you too, M-mori."

Mori smiles, bending to your level. "I'm glad you do, because I now can do this. Mori leans in and kisses you, but what feels like forever was only a few seconds. Mori pulls away, smiling. "Be mine?" He looks at you questioningly. You nod. "Yes, I'll be yours." Mori takes your hand, taking you to your class.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well, I hope you enjoyed this one shot! Favorite, Comment, and share.

Love you guys! ~Fun

*Requests Open*