Kyoya X Reader

What's up lovely people, today i'm gonna be doing a Kyoya X Reader todayz, So I hope you enjoy! <3

(Y/F/N)= Your Full Name
(Y/C)= Your Country
(Y/S)= Your School

Today was going to be your first day at Ouran Academy, so you got up, brushed your teeth, brushed your hair and then got dressed. After you did all that you grabbed an apple, got into your car and was off to Ouran Academy!

*LE TIME SKIP BECAUSE IM LAZY*

When you get to Ouran you walk in, but right when you walked in you see so many people stare at you, you froze. After a few minutes you go up the stairs, walked around the halls then to see a little sign above the door your in front of.

"An abandoned music room?"

You walk in, roses fly everywhere.

'Welcome.' a group of guys say softly in unison.

'A Host Club?'

"Welcome, my little Cherry Blossom" A guy with blonde hair and purplish-bluish eyes says in a calm voice.

'I can tell this guy is a flirt..'

"My little Cherry Blossom, Can you tell me your name?" he asks questionly.

'My? I can tell he is an idiot as well'
"My name i-"

"Her name is (Y/F/N), she used to live in (Y/C), she used to go to (Y/S) as well, (Y/N)'s Mother is a digital artist, so she helps with Anime Projects a lot. On the other hand her Father is a CEO at (Random Place). (Y/N) had to move to Japan for her Mother's job and her Father's as well.

A man with oval like glasses looks at up from his journal while closing it.

"Am I correct?"

'THIS GUY IS LIKE MIND READER OR SOMETHING AHHH'

"Yes sir, that is correct!" you say with a smile.

The guy nods.
"Well let me introduce you to the Hosts-

He points to each guy.
"This is Tamaki, the Host Club King, these two are the Hitachiin twins, this is Honey, and this is Mori. Oh, also I'm Kyoya, the Vice president of the club.

You nod.
"Nice to meet you all" you bow.

You chatted with them until it was time to go, but you had fun.

You were about to leave until-

"(Y/N), could you stay for a couple of minutes."

You knew that voice..'uuuugghhhh, I just want to sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep! Kyoya. I. just. want. to. SLEEP!'

"Uh- Sure!" You say with a fake smile. You turn, walking up to him.

"What do you need?" Putting down your bag.

"Well, I-" Kyoya choking on his words.

He got a little marker board and wrote- numbers?

But then he erases the top part of the numbers

'I love you'

You just smile

"I love you too"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welp, I hope you enjoyed this one shot!

The ending is super adorable! Gahhh

Anyways, Have a nice day!

From, FunBunny <3

*Requests are Open!* :)