You Get Your Period

Hidan-

You woke up with an all too familiar twinge in your lower region and knew that the monthly sacfrice had arrived. For the most part, Hidan was completely oblivious to the torture that women went through on a monthly basis.

You threw the blanket off  youself and sure enough, the sheets that were once white, were now red. You sighed deeply and got up, rushing to the bathroom to clean yourself up.

You rushed back to your room and grabbed a fresh set of sheets on your way. Just as you pulled the bloodly sheets off the bed Hidan came strolling in. He glanced at the blood then at you with confusion and said, "For Jashin sake, what the fuck (y/n)? It looks like you fucking sacrificed someone in here."

You growled at him and said, "Yeah, well I sacrificed myself. My fucking vagina decided to pour blood everywhere for the next week!" He looked a bit scared of you and said, "Well anything that bleeds for a week and doesn't die is either immortal or extremely fucked up so don't give that shit to me!"

You seriously wanted to rip his head off with your bare hands at this point so you said, "Hidan. Sweetie. You. Are fucking stupid. You can't catch a period! They are for females only and last time I checked you have a dick! Go the fuck away!" You threw a pillow at him and he quickly surrendered and left you to suffer in peace.

Deidara-

You were sleeping peacefully when Deidara woke up and noticed that the sheets were a bit damp. At first he thought you had peed the bed so he jumped up. He pushed the blanket back and noticed that it was blood, not pee.

Being the amazing boyfriend he is, he left you sleeping to get you what you need from Konan. He came back with a tray covered in feminine products from Konan and pain killers from Sasori with a glass of water.

He woke you up and you groaned with annoyance at being woken up before you were ready to. You peeked your eyes open at Deidara but to him he saw a death glare. He jumped up and shoved the tray towards you.

You looked at him a bit confused then looked down at the sheets. Seeing the blood you understood what he was doing. You smiled at him and snatched the products that you needed and ran to the bathroom.

When you got back to the bedroom, Deidara had changed the sheets and blanket for you and told you to get back in bed and relax. You climbed in and popped a couple pain killers in your mouth and swallowed them down. "Thank you Dei." You said sweetly. He gave a goofy grin and replied, "you're welcome (y/n), un." He climbed in beside you and hugged you close.

Sasori-

"Sasori, I'm sorry but I have to go to the bathroom." You said as you stood up feeling a familiar trickle coming from your lower half. "What for doll?" He asked, not taking his eyes off his latest work.

You nervously said, "I have to change clothes and pee." He turned to look at you and cocked his eyebrow and replied, "But you just changed clothes earlier, what's wrong with what you have on?" You just looked at him and blushed lightly. He then said, "I'm getting impatient." You then blurted out, "Will you look at my butt and tell me if I have a stain? I think I have a stain."

He looked confused then sighed and said, "Turn around." You felt an awkward silence between you two so you spoke up, "Well?" He cleared his throat and said, "Well it appears that you're bleeding from somewhere doll. Are you alright?" You quickly turned back towards him and said, "I'm fine Danna."

You quickly ran off and cleaned yourself up and returned to your seat beside Sasori. He looked at you with an eyebrow raised and said, "Are you going to explain doll?" You sighed and obliged, "Its called a menstrual cycle. Once a month women bleed from... well... you know..." He looked confused and said, "From where? Your ass?"