When He Gets Jealous

Hidan-

You decided that today you wanted some peace and quiet so you made your way to Pein's office. You knocked on the door and heard, "Come in." You walked in and shut the door behind you. "What do you want, (y/n)?" You replied, "I want some peace and quiet for a while. Can I help you with anything in here?" He looked up from his paperwork at you and thought about it for a second. "Sure. You see those folders over there?" He said pointing to a colossal pile of messy folders. "Organize them and file them in the filing cabinet." 

You nodded your head and got to work quietly. The office was so quiet that you could hear the clock ticking and Pein's pen scratching against paper as he signed documents. You had all the papers neatly tucked into the correct folder and was beginning to put them in the filing cabinet. You heard a commotion coming down the hallway and Pein's office door flew wide open. "What the hell are you doing in here?!" You whipped your head around and saw a fuming Hidan. You nonchalantly answered, "I'm filing papers for Pein." He stormed over to you and grabbed you by the wrist and pulled you behind him. He slammed the door on the way out.

He pulled you inside of your shared bedroom and shut and locked the door. "Why were you in there with that dickhead?" "Hidan I already told you that I was filing papers." He huffed out a breath and said, "Well I don't want you spending your fucking time with another man." You smiled at him and said, "Are you JEALOUS of Pein?" He blushed lightly and said, "Yes I am. Now get your ass over here woman." You giggled and obeyed.

Deidara-

You were really interested in why Deidara and Sasori argued about art so much so you decided to ask Sasori since all Deidara would say is, "His art is stupid is why, un." You knocked on Sasori's bedroom door and heard a monotone, "It's open." You walked in and carefully asked, "Sasori, um can I just call you Danna?" He looked up at you and said, "I don't care as long as you don't start acting like the brat." "Thanks. Um, I was wondering if you could tell me why you and Dei argue about art so much?" 

He sighed and said, "Well there wouldn't be an argument if he would just shut up and if he would grow up he would see that your longevity is  determined by your lifestyle. His crap is fleeting and so will his life be. My art is eternal and look at me. I'm 35 years old but I still look 17." You paused to think about it for a second. 

"But doesn't everyone have the right to their opinion?" He growled and said, "Yes everyone is entitled to their own opinion but that doesn't mean I have to agree with it, let alone listen to it. It is my opinion that people shouldn't tell others their opinion unless it is asked for." You took a second to think of your answer. "Thank you danna, at least I understand a little better now." Sasori spoke up, "If you want to talk again then you can come to me. You are good at keeping civil conversations." You smiled at him brightly and the next thing you know you're being dragged out of the puppet master's bedroom. 

"What were you doing in there with him, un?" Deidara asks. "Well we were having a conversation about art and peoples' rights to their own opinions." He said, "Well, don't do it anymore. I don't want him corrupting your mind with his bullshit, yeah." You laughed at him and said, "Yes sir but you should know that jealousy is called the Green Eyed Monster and I don't think you would look as good with green eyes Dei."

Sasori-  

Sasori was out looking for new parts for his puppets and you got bored just sitting around waiting for him to get back. You heard Deidara walking down the hall so you walked out and greeted him sweetly. "What's up with you, un?" He asked. "Well i'm extremely bored and I figured if I want to hang out with you then I would have to start out by being nice." He looked at you with a strange expression and asked, "You want to hang out with me, un?" You nodded your head and he said, "Alright, hold on a sec, hm."