They Hurt You By Accident

Hidan-

You were out with Hidan while he was performing rituals. You started to get curious why his prayer was taking much longer than normal so you quietly snuck up behind him and said, "Hida- OWWW what the Hell?!" He whipped around and said, "Oh My Jashin! I'm sorry! You know not to sneak up on me! Are you alright?" "what the fuck does it look like to you?" You angrily asked while you held your bloodied arm. "Let me see it." "No." He jumped up and grabbed your hand and pulled it away saying, "Wow... Seriously? Its barely even a fucking scratch (y/n)." 

You blushed and covered it back up and said, "The size of the injury doesn't matter Hidan. Its the amount of blood that comes out of the mother fucker." You mumbled, "Fucking asshole." He grinned and said, "Hey don't be like that. I have your blood on my scythe now so you are at my mercy. I might punish you." You rolled your eyes and giggled at him saying, "So help me Jashin if you try anything I will be punishing YOU." He  smiled innocently as he replied, "What ever do you mean dearest woman of mine?"

Deidara-

You and Deidara were out in a field relaxing. He was making little bombs and blowing them up for fun while you happily watched him. Deidara grabbed your arm and said, "We need to move, un." You asked why instead of just doing what he said. Suddenly there was a little blast right beside you, burning your hand. "That fucking hurt you dope!" He sweat dropped and said, "Well I said we need to move but you took your time to ask why, hm." 

You frowned at him and said, "Well now I'm injured and your sitting there like an idiot." He jumped up apologizing and grabbed your burnt hand, "Ow dumbass!" He let go and said sorry some more and decided the best course of action would be to take you to Sasori to get your hand bandaged. "Just hold on (y/n), yeah. I'm taking you to Danna, he will fix your hand right up and if he don't then I'll hurt his hand, un." You smiled to yourself at his dorky-ness.

Sasori-

"Don't touch that, love." You were trying to occupy yourself by rearranging all of the little vials of poisons and antidotes. You grabbed hold of a peculiar looking vial and said, "What is this Danna? I've never seen this one." "I said not to touch that (y/n). Carefully sit it down. I haven't made an antidote for that one yet."You carefully sat the dangerous little death in a jar down, knocking over a different one. Before you knew it Sasori was behind you. He caught the little vial but forgot about the sharp tool in his hand. It stabbed into your shoulder, making you cry out. He jumped back and said, "I am sorry, I didn't mean to." In a monotone voice. You wanted to cry because you were pretty sure there was poison residue on that tool. You forced yourself to not shed a tear while Sasori looked at you with a curious expression on his face. 

Finally he said, "There wasn't any poison on it love. I have to pull the tool out of your shoulder so it doesn't get infected. Be still." You gritted your teeth and squeezed your eyes shut as he grabbed the handle of the tool and pulled it out quickly while repeatedly saying sorry through the process. He grabbed a bandage and some antiseptic and cleaned and dressed the wound. It felt much better after he put pain relieving cream on it. You rolled your shoulder and thanked him as you said, "Well I need to stop messing with your vials and you need to not stab me anymore." You giggled slightly and kissed his lips. He replied, "Yes. It seems that way. I really am sorry love. I didn't mean to stab you." You smiled brightly and said, "I know that Danna."

Pein-

You and Pein were in his office doing some paperwork. You were stamping the papers after he signed them. You noticed that Pein kept getting sidetracked and when you snapped your fingers to get his attention he jumped slightly and the pen made a long streak down the paper. He jumped up quickly to get white-out, making his chair push out very far. The leg of his chair caught the leg of yours, pulling your chair out from under you. You fell down, hitting your face on his desk on the way down. You yelled, "Ow Pein! What the hell man?!" He froze on spot and rushed to you, pulling your hands from your face to look. 

You had a bloody nose and a busted lip. He gasped as he grabbed tissues and started blotting the blood away. "I am so sorry my Goddess. I didn't mean to hurt you. You're the only person that I don't want to ever feel pain and I just caused  you pain. Please forgive me." You smiled slightly at him, wincing when the smile stretched the cut on your lip. You said, "It's okay Pein. I know it was an accident... but you do realize you owe me now." He sighed and nodded his head saying, "Yes my Goddess, whatever you want." You thought for a second then responded, "I want you to cuddle me and let me sit in your lap for the rest of the day." He smiled and agreed.

Itachi-

Itachi was in a really bad mood today since everyone was bugging him. Deidara kept challenging him so he would trap him in a genjutsu to shut him up. Hidan kept ranting about needing quiet for his praying time. Kakuzu was bitching at Hidan for yelling and Tobi was running around like a chicken with its head cut off. Itachi grabbed your hand and pulled you into your bedroom. You grabbed the door frame, trying to catch your balance. He wasn't paying attention and slammed the door shut. You screamed loudly, making him jump. The pain shooting through your hand was so unbearable that you couldn't form words. Finally he noticed your hand still in the door, "Oh My God (Y/n)! I'm so sorry! let me help!" He grabbed the door handle and yanked the door open. He gently grabbed your hand and shut the door. He pulled you onto the bed. He inspected your fingers and said, "I think one of them might be broken. I'm going to set the bones and bandage it. Sit still." 

He came back with all sorts of materials. He cleaned the tiny cuts and told you to bite the pillow. Once you had the edge of pillow in your mouth. You closed your eyes and he grabbed each of your fingers and jerked them into place making you scream into the pillow. He bandaged your hand up. He kissed your hand softly and pulled you into his lap and said, "Is there any way I can make this up to you kitten?" You grinned deviously and said, "As a matter of fact. Will you sing Soft Kitty to me? Please Batman?" He sighed and regrettably started singing, "Soft Kitty, warm kitty,little ball of fuuurrr. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purrrrr." You smiled and kissed his lips then said, "Wow you actually did it." He blushed.

Tobi/Obito-

Tobi was currently jumping around like a madman, screaming that he was a good-boy. Deidara stood beside you and called out to him, "Hey idiot, hm. Good boys aren't loud and stupid, yeah. So you're bad, un. Not good, hm." Tobi stopped jumping and deadpanned around and looked at Deidara and started running towards him. He was in tackle mode and Deidara side-stepped and Tobi ended up tackling you instead. He looked below himself and squealed as he jumped up off of you. 

"Tobi is so sorry (y/n)-Chan! Tobi didn't mean to hurt Tobi's sweet girlfriend! Please forgive Tobi! Tobi really is a bad boy.." You coughed slightly from the impact and said, "No Tobi is a good boy. I know you didn't mean to. Its okay." Tobi sadly lifted his head and said, "Really (y/n)-Chan? You promise?" "Yes I promise. Besides, it doesn't even hurt anymore." Tobi wrapped you in a tight hug and whispered in your ear in his deep Obito voice, "I really am sorry sweetie. I didn't mean to hurt you." You smiled, hugging him back.

Kakuzu-

You were currently helping Kakuzu count money. "Kuzu, how much longer do we have to count this money? I want to do something fun." Kakuzu grunted at you. You looked up at him grumpily. You weren't paying much attention to the money in your hand. You accidentally ripped one of the bills. Kakuzu jumped up and snatched the torn bill from your hands, giving you a paper cut in the little valley between your thumb and index finger. You hissed in pain as your drew back your hand. "You big meanie." You pouted to him. 

You turned your body away from him and crossed your arms. You heard him sigh and he put a hand on your shoulder and pulled you backwards into his lap. You gasped at the sudden action and then sighed when he pulled your head into his chest as he said, "I'm sorry that I caused you to get a paper cut. The dollar wasn't worth the injury to you." You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck and pecked his cheek. "It's okay Kuzu. I forgive you." He replied with a small grunt then went back to counting his money with you on his lap.