How You Meet

Hidan-

You were at the club dancing and drinking your problems into oblivion. You just broke up with your boyfriend for cheating on you with that bitch Ino. Drunker than you were ready to admit you decided to walk home. As you were walking out a tall (and very attractive) silver haired man stopped you on the sidewalk and said, "hey bitch! You look like you need some fucking company! How bout I walk with you?" You thought about it for a second and said, "Well, can you keep me from falling, getting attacked/raped or mugged?" He laughed loudly and said, "Hell yea I can but you never know..." He got really close to you and said, "I might be the bad guy you need protection from." You laughed at him and replied, "Yeah, sure you are. You would have stalked me instead of asked me if I need you to walk me." He scoffed and said, "Maybe I just do shit ass backwards." 

You smiled widely and said, "Okay, let's go then." You grabbed his hand and started running, pulling him behind you as he yelled, "Hey! Slow the fuck down! You're gonna rip my fucking arm off!" You laughed and kept running as you yelled back, "Oh shut  the hell up you big baby!" You finally ran out of breath and started walking. He caught up to you and you said, "I didn't ask you your name." He laughed and said, "It's Hidan, you better fucking remember it because you're gonna be screaming it pretty soon." You laughed and said, "Yeah. Right. My name is (y/n). Thanks for walking with me Hidan." He mumbled, "More like running with you." He then spoke up, "Let me take you out on a date sometime. I swear to Jashin you won't regret it." You smiled and agreed. Once you got to your house, you gave him your phone number and said, "Call me." He grinned and said, "Trust me. I fucking will."

Deidara-

You were on the way to town to go to the art shop to get a new sketchbook. As you browsed the shelves of pencils and sketchbooks you heard a loud sound like glass and pottery falling and breaking. You quickly run to the sound and see a blonde man in the floor with various objects broken all over the place so you rush to help him up. As you reach down for him you accidentally cut your hand. While you are helping him stand up you keep the cut hand clenched shut in a fist. Once he is up dusting himself off you released the fist and blood started pooling up in your palm and slowly dripping to floor.

He looks over at you and notices you're looking at your hand. He looks at it and sees the blood. He quickly reached in his pocket and pulled out a cloth and tied it around the cut on your hand. Once it was knotted he looked down into your eyes and said, "Thank you for the help up, hm. I'm sorry that you cut your hand in the process, hm. My name is Deidara, hm." He finished with a cute little grin. "Its fine, really. It should stop bleeding soon. Oh, my name is (y/n). it's nice to meet you Deidara." You blushed slightly as you looked up into his blue eyes.

You carefully look him over. His long blonde hair, crystal blue eyes, perfect smile and perfect body. His shirt was tight enough to be able to see the outlines of his muscles. He looked at you for another moment and said, "(y/n), when you are done here would you like to go to a ramen shop with me, hm?" You hesitate for a moment and smile up at him and say, "Yeah, That would be nice."

Sasori-

Sitting in the park was one of your favorite things to do. You always went to a special spot that was very hard to get to. The view was always worth the trouble though. It was best at sunset when the sun lazily tucks itself away behind the trees and hills, leaving beautiful hues of orange, red, pink and purple pouring onto the landscape. It was the most peaceful place you could ever find in a little place like your village.

You headed to the park silently watching your feet as you walked. After you push through all of the shrubbery you arrive at your usual spot. Today there was someone else there. A man with fire red hair was there tinkering on something. You couldn't tell what he was messing with but it looked interesting so you cautiously approached him and announced, "Hi, my name is (y/n). Um I just wanted to know why you are here... this is kinda my place of peace." He didn't answer or even acknowledge that you were even there. You looked over his shoulder and saw that he was tinkering with a puppet. You always thought that puppets were cute and found humor in them but this puppet was clearly not that type of puppet.