"Public figure? Teen idol? Teenage heartthrob stealing the hearts of many fans."

"That being my point."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not sure if I want our relationship publicised."

"Oh." I replied, a flush of relief washing over me.

"What? You didn't want to tell the world or anything did you?" He asked with worried eyes and a concerned look on his face.

"I don't mind." I smiled at him, relieving him. "I thought you were going to say something else." I admitted, looking away from his enhancing eyes.

"What did you think I was going to say?"

"Nothing, it doesn't matter." I spoke, the corners of my mouth slowly pointing upwards.

"So you're okay with this?"

"Sure, whatever makes you happy and I really don't mind, I like my privacy."

"Phew, I thought you were gonna be upset that I didn't want to show our love, it's not like that, I swear." He rambled on, tripping over his own words. "I am proud of you being my girlfriend, I'm not ashamed or anything, it's just-"

"Louis, I get it." I chuckled before planting my lips onto his to finally get him to shut up.

"Maybe I should ramble more often." He smirked as we pulled away.

"C'mon." I commanded pulling his arm as he lurched off the swing.

"Where are we going?"

"Oh you know...just a stroll around the city, maybe visit a theme park or watch a film in the cinema, it's not like we have a show to perform in two hours." I grinned sarcastically.

"But it's so peaceful here." He whined, applying the 'puppy dog' look to his face.

"I'm sure you can find an empty dressing room." I suggested much to his displeasure.

"What happened to the fun Scarlett?"

"Hey! I'm still here, I just need to pee and I'm starving."

"There's a bush over there...." He suggested, rolling his eyes towards the hedge line on the edge of the park.

"I'm not peeing in a bush!" I protested.

"A dog would." He smirked as he avoided looking at me.

"Are you comparing me to a dog?"

"Well..." He joked as he began to sprint away, very fast.

"Louis Tomlinson you better run for your life!" I called after him, hot on his tail.

"You'll never catch me alive!" He jeered as he galloped like a horse towards the metal gates locking in the park.

"Are you sure about that?" I questioned before jumping straight onto his back causing us to make an impact on the ground. As soon as we landed he was quick to flip over causing me to straddle him, although I could use this as payback.

"I could get use to this." He mused, winking at me, trying to contain his laughter.

"Me too." I attempted to flirt, winking back at him as I put on my 'sexiest' smile, without looking awkward. My head began to lean towards his, I slowly licked my lip, teasing him more, I had to admit it felt old acting like this, it didn't feel natural. I could imagine an undressed, make-up smeared girl doing this in a club to try and seduce a boy she had decided was her prey. His eyes closed as my presence came nearer, our lips nearly touching. My mouth brushed past his but moved towards his ear, sending a small but warm breath down his neck. "You might want to think twice about calling your girlfriend a dog." I whispered into his ear before bouncing to my feet, running away at a rapid speed, grinning like a crazy person from ear to ear.