You have to want to be happy

Lizzie's pov
Someone once said to get over things like my disorders you have to want to be happy instead of moping about how you're not.
Taking advice like this isn't that hard either.
I guess it's always been like this for me.
You think you're down with all of these problems, but in reality you're not.
You have to want to be happy!

No POV
That was it.
Felix and marzia were both gone , next up is Emma. No one really know how long Lizzie and Sean would be staying but sure would be a hell of a while, to get used to being alone again if she did.
She felt okay with leaving alone for a while then realized she couldn't do it.
There were only two people left in life that she could keep close to her.
Sean and Maddy.
Maddy lived in the United States, while Sean lived in Ireland .
Who knows what will happen.
She wanted to stay in america though because all the people she had met over the years of YouTube were here, along with her sister.
There was Tiffy, aphmau,Stacy,even this one girl she had been intrigued to meet named Jessii, who apperantly lived near by a couple of miles down.
She felt happy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys!
Thanks so much for reading this chapter! I love you all so much! We are literally less than 50 views away from hitting 1K!
Hopefully we hit it soon!
Anyway I love you!❤️
Byeeeeeeeeee!