Operation Maddie pt. 2

Jack's pov
I knew that Maddie was somewhere.
It took all my strength  but I  managed to get up to help Lizzie. I wanted to help so bad the entire time but I couldn't help but feel useless knowing that I was powerless.
I tried to run at Joel to help but I just stumbled over hitting my head on the floor. I felt warmth inside knowing that no matter how much it killed me Lizzie still and always would love me.
I looked over my shoulder and saw Lizzie fighting hard but no match. She stumbled over on the floor when Joel tried to create a shadow sword.
I couldn't let her die.  She wouldn't die. She was not gonna die.
My vision went blurry and my head was cloudy as it happened.
I was floating in the air   green mist floating around me.
I saw Lizzie tearing up on the floor thinking she wasn't gonna live.
That's she was gonna let her sister be captured for life and be tormented.
I felt anger inside knowing that the way Lizzie felt was all because of him.
My rage took over and with the flick  of a finger he flew against the roof and disappeared in a thick cloud of smoke.
I couldn't breathe nor could Lizzie.
I thought I was gonna die, sitting on the floor slowly losing my consciousness. I couldn't take it anymore and I gave up.
I just let myself fall asleep peacefully.
Jut before I fell asleep I wondered where the others were. 
I knew Lizzie was on the other side of the room.
But what about marzia, Felix ,mark , and Emma. 
I just brushed it off thinking they were downstairs. Calling the police and an ambulance probably.
I just let it all go away.
Myself go away.

========================
Thanks for r reading sorry it took so long I had life things to do.
(Got crushes number) ;)
Also again please check out my book.
LockedDown to Love.
Thx for reading
Bye.