The hospital Again...

*WARNING SUICIDAL THEMES IN THIS CHAPTER!*
Emma's pov

I couldn't help but cry still in marks arms after he held me.
I felt safe with him, as if I've been missing it my entire life.
But now was not the time for my life, now we had to save Jack from his problems.
We all walked in at the same time, and about three of us all screamed at the same time too.
There he was in the floor ,motionless, blood flowing slowly from his nose.
Lizzie was already having a breakdown beside me. I couldn't bare the sound of her wailing and screaming in sadness. I felt terrible. I felt useless like I couldn't do anything . But that had to change.

I walked over to Sean and quickly checked his pulse. Still beating , but slowly. I yelled at mark to call an ambulance and it only made Lizzie worse.

She screamed silently and loudly while sobbing into Marzias shoulder. Then she snapped .

She stood up and looked out the window just staring outside.
I tried to pull her back but she had no intention of stopping.
She shattered the window with a single snap of the finger, and stood on it from outside.

The glass shattering was only the start of things to come, as I  would see.
No one noticed as Lizzie took her time to check her surroundings and jumped to the ground 15 feet below.

I screamed silently and ran towards the window attempting to pull her back. I failed.
She fell down silently with her eyes closed, and a smile on her face, she landed on the ground with a small thump and clinch of the snow beneath her.
I had no intention of even checking her to see if she was okay . I knew she was already almost dying.
No one else even knew what just happened but me.
Me and Lizzie , and the ambulance pulling up in the drive way.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Jack's pov

I woke up in the ambulance, with my heart getting faster and faster to realize that this time Lizzie wouldn't be getting me out of it.
What would we tell them?
I fought a magical demon ex from hell. No way they would even think I was mentally stable.
I told them I had a seizure, as explaining the blood from my nose and the increased blood rate.
I wonder where they are?
My vision was all  blurry and I couldn't hear a thing.
All I had was my thoughts, and my common sense .
I saw the blurry image of a syringe coming towards my arm, then it went black.

((()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()())
Lizzie's pov

Why did I do that to myself ?
I can't face anyone anymore. Or atleast not Emma. She knows .
She knows about my problems now. I can't trust her. I can't let her tell anyone.
How could I even face her now. The embarrassment will be too real to hide. What will they do to me.
What will they think of me .  What will Jack think of me.?!
Thoughts have a party in my head and I can't think straight.
But then I open my eyes, and I see a familiar but of red hair at the end of my hospital bed.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^↑^^^^
Thx so much for reading this chapter ! I tried to make it interesting for you guys.
Sorry for the bit of scary references but I thought it was what I had to do for the sake of the story. Annnywaayyy.Bye guys !
Thx for reading XD