Should I Sue DanTDM?

So guys this is a small update.
And yes this did just happen a few hours ago. And the title is real.
If you didn't know DanTDM is hav9ng a tour around the moment to celebrate 14 million subscribers. I was at the tour and something happened to me.
One of the actors ran off stage through the aisle and tried to roll but ended up accidentally rolling into my seat and kicking me in the knee. In the face. And in the arm.
I'm actually serious and I don't know if I should take action or something like that. I told the complaints desk and they told me the production manager for the tour would come talk to me and hopefully do something about it. After a while the production manager came by and told me that I would get something from the merchandise area for free.
I'm still very angry that I got kicked in the knee the arm and the face but all I get is a sweatshirt.

I'm probably gonna a make a video about this and post it but not till later.

The sweatshirt was better than anything but I was at least hoping I could even get something to signed.
Clearly that didn't happen.

I didn't sustain any serious injuries but honestly this whole thing is making me very anxious and I feel that I may need to do something.
Please help me.

Like I said this is very well happening and I don't know if I should do something as Sue DanTDM's tour actor or something.

:\