The Stream Pt. 2

Caution!! This chapter has very minor depictions of suicide and depression! Read at own risk!
=========================
Sean's POV

We finished setting up the camera downstairs so I went upstairs in my- I mean me and Lizzie's room to get ready 
No matter how many times I tried it always took me way to long to procrastinate and miss this step.

I was in the room and I started to hear voices in my head. Telling me off.

"You're not worth it"
"Leave her alone" "I'm warning You"
I wondered where the voices were coming from knowing it couldn't have been Lizzie or anyone else.
I could t stop thinking of her for the past few days. She's been a big help with my anxiety from this stream, I didn't want to tell the fans or my friends about it though.
I kept thinking abut her and how amazing she really was until the voice in my head stopped me again.
"I warned you. "
()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Lizzie's POV
I was getting ready in my room.
I finished changing and started putting on my makeup. I felt a bit better after confessing almost my whole life over to marzia.
But at the same time it was still there. The anxiety and depression of it all.
Only a little bit left but enough to make me sad unexpectedly at times.
Like I was now, even though I felt better I still heard voices in my head judging me, telling me horrible things.
"You're not worth it."
"Your ugly enough with the makeup anyway"
"You should just die"
The horrible thoughts filled my head over and over again until I thought they weren't even towards me anymore.
I believed them, or at least I used too.
Before I started YouTube it was all I could think about until one day my fans had my back, and I felt better.
I thought about how YouTube has given me so many friends and family.
Including Sean.
I've been feeling different about him since I've landed in America.
Maybe it's because he's helped me a lot, or maybe it's because he's a shoulder to cry on.
all I know is that he is probably one of the best things ever to happen to me, and I guess I don't want to lose him.

"You can do so much better"

I heard a voice from beyond tell me in my head. I looked around but no one was there and quite frankly nobody was on this level of the cabin. I brushed it off thinking I was just going mental.

Little did they know they were both hearing the same voice and they were definetly not going insane.
But the person who was telling them these things was.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()
Emma's POV
I walked in earlier to help Lizzie with marzia knowing her crying.
I was shocked when I overheard before about Lizzie's past. And not only that her present.
I heard what I've always been dreaming of since they met.
Cosmo and Wanda.
Jack and Lizzie, they fit.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
The cringemas livestream starts in only ten minutes and almost 9,000,000 were already tuned in.
Everyone as nervous as the camera turned on and the stream started.
(()()()()())
Felix's POV
"Hey guys!"
"It's time for"
"CRINGEMAS!" Jack chimed in.
Everyone was smiling and having fun throughout the whole session.
Until it came close to the end.
The others had no idea what to do because they had an extra half hour before the stream ended, so Emma had some ideas.

Emma's POV
I had an idea
I was gonna get them together, I planned it out earlier with marzia and we were both exited to see our otp become a reality. We were gonna play truth or dare and then at the end I was gonna play a little mistletoe matchmaker.
()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
No POV

"So guys?" Jack said politely
"We have 30 minutes left with the stream, what should we do?"
"Truth or dare!!" Emma practically shouted.
"What?" Me and jack gasped.
"Oh come on it'll be fun!" She said
"Okay then.." Lizzie said back softly.
"I'll go first!"mark said being overly confident.
"Marzia, truth or dare?"
"Truth" marzia said
"Do you like your pugs more than you like Felix?"
Everyone almost lost it when she looked at the sky thinking.
"They're pretty even. " marzia said.
Lizzie was falling to the floor laughing
"Okay then Emma truth or dare?"
"I choose dare!" She said
"I dare you to go slap mark in the back of the head." Marzia trailed off
"Yes!"
"What?!" Mark ran from his seat
SMACK
"Hooray!" She exclaimed
"Lizzie truth or dare?"
"Truth?" She said slowly
"Do you have feelings for jack?"Emma said quickly.
"Whhaaa?!" She was now freaking out.
"I'd rather not say.."
She was now looking at the floor blushing like crazy.
"Ooh"Emma said
"Can someone else carry on?"Lizzie said.
Everyone but Emma could tell she was tense. So mark Felix spoke up.
"I'll go" he said
"Jack truth or dare?"
"Dare" he said retiring.
"I dare you to make out with the wall!" He said funnily.
Everyone laughed as he got up and started to kiss the wall.
Lizzie felt better from laughing
"Wait!Guys"Emma Said
"I have something"
"Everybody sit in a circle"
"What? Ok"They all said.
As they sat in a circle Emma ran out of the room with and ran back in with the mistletoe behind her back. 
"Now close your eyes!"
Everyone in the stream saw her holding the mistletoe and everybody was fangirling over there ships.
50% Were septiplier
30%were over Felix and marzia
19%Were exited to see mark kiss Felix
And the last 1% Were shipping Lizzie and jack and were probably just some 3 weirdos who wrote FanFiction on wattpad. ;)
Emma secretly but purposely made it land over Lizzie and jack. And the three in the comments were spamming there reactions.
"Now look up" she instructed them.
Everyone gasped as they saw the two look straight up and blush.
"Uhh"jack said
Lizzie was at a loss for words.
"W-e have to Kis-s?!"she said stuttering
"I-I guess"jack said trying not to.
They stared at each mother for so long everyone was quiet and the chat wasn't even moving.
And then the unexpected happened.
"Let's just get this over with "Lizzie said quickly.
Just then quickly Lizzie leaned in and planted her lips on his.
It was a small peck but for them it was more. They felt happy.
Like the whole world just stopped spinning and they were alone. Lizzie felt great knowing inside that she had conquered her fear and kissed him. And he didn't complain.
Jack felt alive to just like she did about them being alone and the world stopping. They felt sparks between them and ended the kiss feeling satisfied.but at the same time sad knowing that will probably never happen again. All in all the kiss lasted 15 seconds.
They both looked away quickly as they blushed hard. All of them staring and smiling.
"Hehe, let's end the cringemas stream here guys!" Felix said.
They said there goodbyes and turned the camera off each of them still waving   There hands in the air side to side.

"So Guys what was that about?" Mark said.
"What?!" Lizzie and jack said frantically
"About the kiss" marzia said
"Nothing we had no choice remember" Lizzie said trying to hide the truth
"Uhh-No we saw you guys that thing lasted for like a minute."
They both blushed madly and were gonna stomp off to there rooms but were stopped when they heard a voice.
It was the same voice jack and Lizzie had both heard.
But this time everyone could hear it.
"I told you not to get close to her!" It said furiously.
They all looked around and Lizzie was shocked and frozen with fear to see,
The one and only ,
Joel.
===================
So did you like my bigger chapter yet?!
I worked hard on it! And adding this A/N it's around a word count of 1500.
Thank you so much and also if you didn't realize the three LDsepticlady shippers from the stream were me Crystalinasia and Krstals 😂