Rock, Paper, Scissors

Start from the beginning

"There. You look perfect." said Tae affectionately. The director signaled for him to come over and he spied Jimin sitting on a chair, looking like a goddamn prince. He got on the other chair and they started to do their various poses to take the pictures. The director had them then turn the chairs towards each other and lean in.

Jimin looked at Jungkook seriously just then and Jungkook felt hot again. He couldn't stand his gaze all of a sudden. Jimin and him then got up and they gave them the props to play with. They kept laughing and playing with each other, taking the pictures and Taehyung looked on the whole time. Thinking how they should just end the stupid game and attack him together at the same time. They both wanted him. What was the point of all this really?

They finally finished their pictures and walked off the stage. Namjoon had asked the director if they could do the group shot next so that they all could go home while Yoongi did his solo shots and he had agreed.

"Yes. Leave Yoongi." Yoongi grumbled. Namjoon and Jin started laughing at him. He always left first when he got the chance so why the hell shouldn't they.

They got back on the stage and Jungkook was positioned in between Jimin and Tae. Jimin went to turn him toward him but Tae grabbed him first. Jimin tried to play it off as best he could by reaching down and acting as if he had to fix his shoe. Tae started fixing Jungkook's hair again.

"Hey you want to go hang out after this? I feel bad for falling asleep last night?" said Tae. He started to play with Jungkook's ear suddenly. Jungkook went to pull away because it tickled but Tae pulled him back. He looked so aggressive just then, staring down at him, rubbing his ear back and forth between his soft long fingers. Jungkook felt lightheaded from his touch. It felt so fucking good.

"Yeah. We can hang out." said Jungkook softly. Jimin looked at them and suddenly he felt a tinge of jealousy. He looked down, hoping no one noticed but he felt Yoongi staring at him to his right. He turned slightly toward him and questioning his gaze.

Yoongi just stared at him.

"Yes?" he pressed.

"Nothing." said Yoongi and he turned and started smiling as the director signaled for them to get ready for the pictures.

Jimin frowned. Two "Nothings" in a row. He didn't know if Tae was right. He felt like he knew about them. Felt it in his gut.

Tae and Jungkook were facing each other for the pose. Tae leaned in slightly, letting his bulge push up against Kookie. Jungkook moved back a little but Tae was so slick. He put his hand around Jungkook's waist, only half way so that you couldn't see in the photo,and he held Jungkook there. Jungkook felt warm suddenly with Tae pressed against him. He gulped as the camera flashed. Any minute and he would get hard in his pants, he kept hearing Jimin in his head moaning, feeling Tae pressed against him. He was horny as fuck!

The shoot ended and Jimin walked off the stage quickly. He had to beat Tae to the dressing room so that he could grab Jungkook away from him. He had heard them planning to go out. He had to get there and get Jungkook to go with him instead.

Tae had hung back. Namjoon wanted to talk to him about something.

"Hey Tae, I'm gonna change and I'll meet you!" yelled Kookie. "Okay!" yelled Tae as Kookie left the studio and went to his dressing room.

Jimin had already gotten out of the suit and he was pulling up his pants when heard Jungkook say hello to some of the staff. He covered his mouth to stifle his laugh. He peeked out as he watched Jungkook go into the other one. He waited. He wanted him to be in his boxers when he went in.

Should he go now? He went out and looked around. No one was paying him any attention. He heard Hobi and Jin talking in the distance. He had to go in now before they came into the corridor and saw him.