•5• Daily Hollywood Rundown

Josh and Maya had a pretty relaxing day, due to the fact that Maya didn't have to go to set, also it was Saturday and Josh didn't have work. They had dinner while watching some Clever News to get caught up with all of the drama going on. Because these days, Hollywood has too much of it to keep track of. They clicked on the Daily Hollywood Rundown video. The title didn't say anything about Maya, but they sure did mention her in the video. "Maya Hart gets comfortable with a new man on the set she isn't even on anymore?" Was said by Sussan Morad followed by a few questions that were for the Daily Hollywood Rundown, but they were irrelevant right now because of what was said about Maya.

Right then and there, Josh paused the video. "What was that!?" "I honestly don't know! But I'm finding out." She said as she skipped to the right part of the video. "Maya Hart, who's currently wedded to her high school love, Joshua Matthews, has supposedly been hitting it off with a new member of Sorry, Not Sorry (A/N just in case you guys forgot, it's her show). Jesse St James(A/N I just had to! I'm a hardcore GLEEK), currently an unknown name in the acting industry, was spotted flirting with the blonde when she visited set just yesterday." Josh paused it again. "Why didn't you tell me!" "I didn't want to blow things out of proportion!" She yelled back. "Well we certainly don't want that to happen." He sarcastically said with quite some frustration.

"I wouldn't call it flirting... he just did that cliché look in my eyes as we shook hands and then sent a wink." Maya attempted helping her case, but she wasn't doing much of that right now, or at least Josh didn't think so. "So why didn't you at least tell me about that?" He had her at a loss of words. "It made me feel uncomfortable." "And I don't make you comfortable enough for you to tell me?" "Josh. You know that's not the case. I-I just needed time to think about what I was gonna do." After Maya said that, Josh was the one who needed to think for a minute. "I'll... I'll see you tonight. I need to clear my head right now." And with that, Josh grabbed the keys to his car, a bomber jacket and walked straight out the door.

Maya didn't have anyone to talk to. She didn't have Riley, she didn't have Josh. But she knew there was still one person she can trust to give her good advice. Maya did the same as Josh, grabbing her keys and jacket before exiting her California house.

She drove as the sun was almost done setting. She admired the nice weather while the wind blew through her hair, due to the open window for some fresh air. She drove past a familiar beach. It was a spot in Malibu that was special to both Maya and Josh because it was their first beach day as residents in California. They shared a sweet moment during sunset so Maya felt even worse at the moment. She attempted to brush that aside as she was almost at the house of her close friend.

Maya felt her heartbeat rise seconds before her palms began to feel sweaty. At a red light, she slid her hands across her jeans, trying to dry her wet hands. It worked for the moment, but failed shortly after. Maya stepped out of her car after parking in the driveway. She slid her phone into the back pocket of her distressed skinny jeans and locked the doors for her Toyota as she stepped up the patio and knocked without any hesitation.

The door opened, revealing one of Maya's best friends. The blonde walked in, her Rapunzel like hair flowing side to side by each step. She sat down on the couch in the living room as suggested. "So what did you want to talk about?" He asked, he didn't mind this at all. He loved her, as friends. In fact, he missed moment like these.  "I've got quite a story to tell you, Farkle." Maya sighed before continuing and telling him about everything that happened with Josh and Riley.

Word Count: 726