•2• Forget It

"Farkle proposed." Maya had the biggest smile on her face of support for her best friend. "I guess he finally chose one" she finally spoke, sarcastically of course. Both of them shared a laugh until Maya curiously asked "How'd it happen?" "You know how I'm teaching a high school? Specifically 11th grade?" Maya nodded in response, also signalling for Riley to continue. "Yeah, so Farkle asked if he can come in and witness how I teach my classes. And before the last bell rang, he proposed in front of my homeroom class." "Awww, Riles. That's so sweet." "Thanks. It really means a lot, especially coming from you."

They discussed what they've been up to while eating. When suddenly, Maya got a text from her manager saying 'Get here ASAP' "As much as I hate to say this, I have to go... Josh needs me." Maya picked up her purse, left some cash for the bill and walked straight out. Leaving Riley speechless.

Maya walked onto set and into the room she was told to meet in. The light was off so she switched it on. Just then, everyone yelled "Surprise!" Maya was taken back by everyone and everything. "For me?" "The best for my princess." Josh replied before planting a little peck on her lips. "We also wanted to say a proper farewell to one of our biggest stars. We'll miss you, Maya." Marlene added with a huge smile plastered on her face. "I love you guys." She said whilst rushing into the big crowd as the music blasted around the studio.

The Next Morning

Maya woke up to Josh telling her Riley was waiting for her. Maya hopped out of bed, quickly rinsed some water through her teeth because she didn't want to keep Riley waiting for her to brush her teeth, but she also didn't want to go there with fresh-morning-breath. She ran a hand through the roots of her hair before leaning for a hug with her best friend. But that hug was declined due to the fact that Riley's arms were crossed from the moment she walked in, and they still were.

"What's wrong?" Riley finally broke her pose with crossed arms to pull her phone out. She opened the tab with a Clever News video, that was just recently released. "If you've ever had the biggest birthday surprise by everyone you love in that one room, you must've felt the same way as Maya Hart did just last night." Riley paused it there, knowing that Maya had finally understood, also showing some of the pictures that were taken on that night (pictures above).

"Riles... I-I was gonna tell you. I was. I was gonna call you over to the party... but then I left my phone in my purse in the limo outside and I couldn't find it at the time." "Sure. I'll believe that part. But what about when you said you had to leave cause Josh said it was an emergency? Explain that!" Maya choked over her attempt of releasing any of her own words. But right when Maya was about to speak up, Riley cut her off "Forget it. I don't want you telling me any more lies."

Flashback To Party:

"I feel like I'm forgetting something." Maya questioned herself as she took another sip of  Fruit Punch, having to resist herself from drinking any wine or alcohol or such, because she was at 6 months pregnant, and she didn't want to do anything to damage any part of her baby. She danced with Josh as the Trap Nation remix for Cold Water played:

Maya was probably the only one sober there, besides the limo drivers to take them home, of course. But she walked over as she was asked to take pictures with some of her friends that weren't on the show, but were invited because they were great friends. She took pictures with:

Liv Rooney (One of her best friends from ever since she became famous) :

Lindy Watson (who got famous because of her band. If you watched the last episode of I Didn't Do It, you'd understand) :

The Clever News video went on to say: "Sources and insiders tell us Maya couldn't stop smiling the whole time and left the party with her loving husband of wed for the past 2 months

The Clever News video went on to say: "Sources and insiders tell us Maya couldn't stop smiling the whole time and left the party with her loving husband of wed for the past 2 months. So now it's time for you guys to tell us what you thought of that amazing gesture for Maya. Leave that in the comments below. I'm your host, Ryland Adams. And I'll see you guys at the next birthday surprise."

Word Count: 769