The Demon Himself

We pulled up at Ellen and Jo's house. Dean knocked at the door and Jo came out with a black dress on.

"Hey Jo, um...wow. You look....nice" Dean said, eyeing her up and down, which earned Dean a hard punch in the arm by Jo.

"Shut up Dean, let's just go, ok?"

"Yeah Dean, we should probably go if we wanna get Crowley, were losing daylight here" I said.

"Oh hi Lexi. Haven't seen you in a while" Jo said, smiling.

"Yeah it's been forever! We should probably go then." We all walked down to the car and piled in, Jo and I in the backseat (of course). After possibly the longest car ride in my life, we made it to a large mansion with gates in the front. We parked down the street so the demons couldn't see us (because they were bound to be there anyways). We let Jo go ahead first. She pressed the buzzer and a voice yelled through.

*~*~*~*~*

"Hello?" the voice through the speaker said.

"Hello, my car broke down, I-I need some help" Jo said, trying to sound desperate.

"I'll be down in a minute" the voice said. We heard the creaking of the gates opening and we hid in a bush near the front. Two men walked out and Jo walked forward.

"Evening pretty lady. Get yourself on in here" one of the men said.

"I just need to make a call" Jo said nervously.

"You don't need to call anyone baby. We're the only help you're ever gonna need" the man said, looking back at the other man, smirking.

"You know what? I think I should just wait by my car" she started to back away but then the man grabbed her arm, then his eyes went black.

"We said.. Get your ass in here."

Jo turned around and threw him to the ground, then Dean and Sam ran over and stabbed both of the demons, flashes of orange coming from their bodies.

"Nice work Jo" Dean said. He handed Jo a bag, then she pulled a pair of wire-cutters out.

"Okay, shall we?"

*~*~*~*~*

I stood up from the bushes and waited for the boys signal for the all clear, but they had already gone without me. Go ahead, take all the credit for yourself! Its totally fine. I walked around to the back of the mansion and to my surprise it was open. The boys probably went that way when they went to go cut the power. I walked through the doors and ended up in a large living room. The song "Everybody Plays the Fool" by The Main Ingredient was playing on a stereo and there was a video on a projector being played of the Nazis. I smirked and looked at the TV.

"Some fetish this Crowley has" I muttered, trying to sound quiet. I looked at the bottle of Craig sitting on the coffee table near the projector. "Then again... he does have a good taste in alcohol" I smiled and walked around, then I heard someone yelling in the other room.

"How about you don't miss, okay! Morons!" a deep-sounding man yelled from the other room. I jumped, m gaze moving to where the voice had been.

"Damn, he's got a shouting voice then" I said softly. I walked into another room, which I assume was his bedroom. It had a large white bed frame and a red and black comforter that overflowed the frame, completed with a plethora of pillows. There was a large fireplace facing the bed and a nightstand on both sides of the bed, the headboard of the bed carved with celtic knots. "Good god Crowley, you do like your indulgence in comfort, don't you?" I said to myself, running my fingers over the carvings, then I heard a sound come from the living room. I moved to try and hide behind his bed, but it was already too late. A man appeared with a black suit, dark grey tie, and dark brown hair, his eyes moving over to me, brow quirked in curiosity.

"Well, hello darling. May I ask why you are in my boudoir at the moment?" he said, with a dark british accent. My first instinct was to run out of the room so I did exactly that. Crowley just stood there, not a word coming out of his mouth. I ran towards the nearest exit, but not before screaming at Crowley.

"Your demon bitches are dead, by the way! Just thought you should know!" I smiled and ran out of the door, slamming it behind me. I turned around, walking to where Sam and Dean had parked the Impala and was met with an empty road then I realized, Dean and Sam had left without me.

I started to walk down the road. Bobbys' house was only a half hour away, so it wouldn't be long. Then again it was like 10:00 at night! I'm not gonna get raped, right? Still not taking my chances with "Crowley" or whoever he is. I reached the end of the road and turned left, then sighed. This is gonna take a while....

*~*~*~*~*

I walked up to the doors of Bobby's house and opened the door, all of the lights were off. Suddenly I got knocked to the ground by Dean. "Ow Dean! What the hell!" I punched his arm and he finally realized who it was.

"Oh hey Lexi, where have you been? he pulled me up and I brushed off my shirt and pants.

"Well for your information you left me, and I had to deal with short suave and british" I sat down on the couch and he turned a few lamps on, chuckling at the name.

"Oh, guess we were so into getting the Colt that we forgot you, sorry bout' that."

"Yeah you better be sorry, the prankings only gonna get worse from here, buddy" I poked him and he threw me a pillow.

"Go get some shut-eye. Were gonna need it if were gonna ice Lucifer tomorrow."

"Yeah, night Dean" I said, snuggling into the blanket.

"Night" he shut off the lights and I was left in the pitch black with the mere thought of sleep not in my mind.