Chapter 1 (meeting my stepbrothers)

Y/n's P.O.V

I lived in Seoul,Korea
My mom married a rich man with 7 kids.. now you are going to move to their house, I feel like nervous and happy, your nervous because, what if my new brother does not like me?

"y/n!! Are you ready packing your things?" My mom asked

"Yes mom!!" I said walking down the stairs with 2 big bags

"Okay let's go.." my mom said as you exit your house

"Goodbye my lovely house!!" You said

Your mom drove to the house, while I was listening to some songs I fell asleep..

"Y/n!!!! Were here!" Your mom said

You woke up, my mouth opened wide as you see the house or I say mansion..

(This is what it looks like)

 "You done looking the house?" My mom said laughing

"Yeah,yeah" I said to her

We got out from the car, and my mom press the doorbell, the door open showing my stepfather he hugged you and your mother..

"Let's inside so that you can meet my sons.." appa said

"Kids!!! They are here!!!!" Appa shout

I hear some footsteps coming down from the stairs..

"Introduce yourselvs please.." appa said

"Hi I am Jin the older.." the tall man said

Then I saw a little short from Jin, he looks sleppy.. then Jin tapped his back..

"Oww.. oh umm hello I'm Yoongi or call me Suga.. He said

"Hi I am Kim NamJun or call me Rapmonster,RM or Moonie" The other tall man said..

"Hello!! I am Jung Hoseok or call me Jhope or whatever you wanted to call me.." the tall man with brown hair color..

"Hi I am Park Jimin call me Jimin or Chimchim" the little bit short man said with a blink..

I blush

"Hi My name is Kim Taehyung call me V.." he said with a big smile on his face..

"B?" You said with a confused face.. you heard the others laugh..