*Slash*

"Done. You?"

"One more."

*Slice* *Slice* "I believe I'm done. Now boyfriend, close your eyes and say ahhh."

"Sure. Why not? Ahhhhhh....."

*Smooch*

"I love you."

"I love you too."

"Now for part two."

"Excuse me? We're working. Have some melon."

#NoseBleedAvenue if Issei was here. Sheesh. Doubt he would make it to the slashing. "Sounds good. Although I can't help this sounds a little..."

"Perverted?"

"Kinda."

"Wait until we got shopping with Rias, Akeno, and Irina."

"I am very confused. You are making me fear her."

"She's a good friend. We still talk even though she's an Angel. Just not sure how she would see me with a boyfriend. As far as shopping goes we'll leave Issei behind. Anything bra related...."

"Say no more. Wait you want me to bra shop with you?"

"Yes. You can choose what covers my breasts from wake up to bed time."

"Sure. I guess."

"Nervous?"

"Just feel like it's not my place. No worries."

"Anyways since we're done cutting for now want to see some of the owls?"

"You mean hooters?"

"We can go with that." This chick put me on an adventure for a gun in my pants. Seriously.

So just like guests you see one of the trainers who is holding a big, fluffy white owl. It spreads it's wings and flies over towards you. He lands on the butt of your holstered sword. You look over.

"Hey there."

"Her name is Rin. She likes you." Said the trainer.

"Well Nova I guess hooters like me."

"I can tell."

"Put on a glove Miss."

Xenovia does so and the owl floats to her hand and rubs it's head against her shoulders.

"Awwww. So cute."

"Can I get a picture you two? Another owl is on your sword again kid."

"Sure."

*Click*

Xander came over in a very good mood. "My friend you and your girlfriend helped me out well today. I have a token for your labor."

"Thank you Xander."

He hands you a lifetime pass to enter the exhibit.

"Wow. Man you sure?"

"I don't forget my friends and those who helped. And sorry for before. Don't sweat."

"Shake this hand dude. Thank you."

"You two take care."

"Trust me Xander, we'll be back."

He nods.

*Teleport*

~~~~~

You appear in the living room as the Gremory House is sitting down. "Top of the evening people. We're back."