"Correct. Coconuts and watermelon."

"Yay. Sweet melons. Speaking of which I'm (FN) and this is Xenovia."

"Melons. Hmmm tasty. I'd just love to indulge in some sweet melons." Xenovia smiled.

"Yes well I do take of owls. I am having guests. Nothing says a good evening like melons or hooters." Said Xander.

(Melons and hooters. Good combo of ecchi and giggity. Come on. I know you're laughing.)

"So Xander we just cutting today?"

"I have company coming to see the owls and have a small festival get together."

"Hold up buddy." You look around. Their are over a dozen tables and a pick grassland surrounded by trees. "Dude I see the writing on the wall. Give it to me straight."

"Don't know what your talking about."

*Ching*

Your blade meets to his nose. Xander freezes and it may look like he peed his pants. "Okay. Please holster."

You sheath your sword. "It's the fastest sword made for its size. Sorry just protocol sir."

"Ahhhh very well. My staff members are shorthanded and I needed help. I'm desperate."

"Desparate? That I get. But you tried to bullshit a devil. Did anything say red flag to you? What the crap dude?"

"Fair."

"Honey let's start cutting melons and watching hooters." Insisted Xenovia.

"DON'T TALK DIRTY TO ME WOMAN!" You laughed afterwards.

"(FN) I don't get it."

"Well........ look in a mirror.And when you go look straight down."

She looks right down. Then she winked at you. "You could have told me you like them so much you naughty boy. Does the milk mean for our children too?"

"Huh?" Crap. Not baby talk.

"It's okay. I don't mind you oogling me."

"That's not what I....."

"Am I missing something?"

"I wasn't referring to your boobs."

"Somone else's?"

"No. Just forget it. Let's get to slicing so help me God."

*ZAP*

"Ouch! Migraine."

"Honey. Calm yourself."

"Yaaaaaa. Noted. Thank ya much."

And so the rush came in. Trainers followed by many guests. You line up the watermelons twelve on your side and ten on her side.

"This is a lot." Said Xenovia.

"Small bet. Whoever does the best cutting and quickest time gets a kiss."

"Fast and quality job? Hmmm. Deal."

"Ready?"

"Go!"

Xander was greeting guests while checking on his regular staff. Once he saw the swords well...... he didn't want to get ten feet in diameter of your range. It was obvious you gave him the fear of swordsmen. The only thing that couldn't make him more afraid would be a Fallen Angel. Or maybe a Viking give or take. To each his own.

Love and Swing (Xenovia X Reader)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें