Chapter 13 (our date) part 1

Emma’s P.O.V

It was the day after Cody’s misunderstanding. Claude had to go home early this morning. I was getting ready for mine and Cody’s date. I did not know where he was taking me. So I did not know what to wear so I called Alli for some help. She came round my house with an outfit she said would be perfect for the date.

“Thank you Alli. I don’t know what I’ll do without you.” I said as she was doing my hair.

“I know you love me. I am just so perfect.” She teased. We both busted into giggles. “There you are done I have to go now .Bye. Cody will be here in 10 minutes have fun.

I put away my curlers and make-up. The door bell rang just as I finished putting everything away. I ran to the door, to find Cody standing there with a bunch of rose’s and his mouth wide open, looking me over.

“Wow. You look stunning Emma.” I blushed.

“Why thank you Cody.” I said kissing his cheek.

Cody took my hand and led me to the limo. Once we were inside he pulled out a blind fold. He came closer to me and kissed my eyelids and put the blindfold on me. “Cody why are you putting a blindfold on me?”

“Because i want it to be a surprise.” He said with a smile.

“I don’t like not being able to see it scares me.” I said scarily.

“I will never let go of you Emma you are fine.” He said as he put arm around me waste and pulled me closer to him. He started singing perfect to me to distract me.

You're perfect

You're perfect girl

Oooh

You're my perfect girl

Here I am,

Sitting outside your door

In the rain,

In the pain it's worth it

You are my life

I won't lie

But I've never seen a girl so fine

Since I've been alive

You're perfect

I know it

You're perfect girl

I will do anything to be with you

There's nothing, in the world

To make me, give up girl

I will do anything to be with you

If that's what it takes, whatever it takes

I've got what it takes

[ Lyrics from: http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/c/cody_simpson/perfect.html ]

I'll wait for you,

To turn your head around

That's why we'll leave the ground,

Tonight

We'll fly to the stars my sky,

Now I wanna be by your side, till the end of my time

You're perfect

I know it

You're perfect girl

I will do anything to be with you

There's nothing, in the world

To make me, give up girl

I will do anything to be with you

If that's what it takes, whatever it takes

I've got what it takes

Don't take to long,

To set me free yeah

Cause you hold the only key to me

And the chains around my heart,

My heart, oh yeah

I will do anything to be with you

There's nothing, in the world

To make me, give up girl

I will do anything to be with you

If that's what it takes, whatever it takes

I've got what it takes

Cause you're my perfect girl

By the time he had finished the limo had stopped. “We’re here angel.” He whispered into my ear, sending a chill down my body. He opened the door and helped me out never letting go of me. We walked for about 2 minutes before he stopped me and took off the blind fold.

I opened my eyes to see flowers EVERYWHERE. It looked so beautiful. I looked around: we were on the beech but Cody had got someone to put flowers everywhere and in the middle was a table with two chairs and a box of pizza. I smiling widely and hugged Cody. “Cody it’s so beautiful.” I could not think of anything else to say: I was speechless.

“Anything for my angel and anyway it’s not as beautiful as you.” He said a kissed me.

He led me to the table and we sat down talking about the last 5 months. I had missed him so much. I got mild depression but I did not tell him because he would worry and either leave me or quite his job.

This place is perfect.

My life is perfect.

Cody is perfect.

Thank you god.