Chapter 12 (5 months later)

Cody’s P.O.V.

It’s been 5 months since I saw Emma. WE call everyday and text every spare minute we have. I have been busy with my tour and Emma has been busy with schooling. I really missed her and sort lips. Today’s the day I come home but Emma does not now it. I wanted to surprise her. The car stopped outside her house. I got out and walked up to her door. I did not knock and just opened it. I heard laughing coming from the living room. I guess they did not hear me enter, so i walked to the living room door and could not believe what saw.

I saw Emma sat next to a boy and they were laughing. I froze. Emma would never cheat on me. Would she? Emma turned around and saw me and screamed: jumping up and ran into me, hug me tightly.

I pushed her away. How could she pretend like nothing was happening? She looked churched when I pushed her away.

I started shouting at her, “why have you been cheating me?” she looked just stared at me blankly on verge of crying.

“Whattt?” she spluttered.

“You cheated on me with HIM” I yelled.

“No I have not........ He is my cousin.”

OMG. I feel so stupid. I let myself fall to the floor crying. Emma came and sat next to me, comforting me. I do not desire her. I am so stupid.

“I am soo soo soo sorry Emma.” I managed to say between cries.

“It’s okay Cody. It’s okay.” She said lovingly.

“I’m sorry mate.” I said to the boy.

“It’s okay. I would have reacted the same if it was my girl with a boy i did not know. Anyway I’m Claude. Emma I’m going to pop to the shop to give you two some space.”

“Thank you Claude.” Emma said.

Claude left and i started to apologise again. “I am so sorry angel for not trusting you. I should have asked first. I just missed you so much.” I started to cry again.

Emma lifted my chin up with the tips of her fingers. “It’s okay Cody. I forgive. Please stop crying. I hate to see you like this. I understand how you feel: you missed me. I missed you to. I love you.” She leant in and kissed me on the lips. I felt so much better: I missed her soft lips. Are lips moving together as if nothing happened. She pulled away for breath.

“I love you to angel.”

I was so so glad that Emma forgave me. I would not be able to live without her. I felt so guilty.

“Emma, will you go on a date with me?” I asked her.

“Of cause babe.” She replied and