Chapter 9 ( My Last Day)

Chapter 9 (My last day)

Emma’s P.O.V

I was gloomy all morning in the hotel. I did not want to leave L.A and Cody. My parents were being unusually quite. Jacob and Luna were jumping around wanting to get out of the hotel. I had so many thoughts going through my mind. I was going to leave L.A, Cody and Alli but I missed my best friends so much. I had not talked to them since the day I got on the plane to L.A. I was split in the middle. I wanted to scream. I wanted to punch something. I don’t know what to do.

It had been a few days since Cody had asked me out and we were doing well. Cody’s parents invited me and my family to their house for dinner today. I was happy that I could see Cody again but sad that I was leaving.

*Beep, Beep* my phone went off. I looked at the ID to see who it was. Cody. I smiled instantly forgetting my worries.

Cody—how are you Angel? Xox

Me—sad that I am leaving you in L.A. tomorrow. xx

Cody—I have a surprise for you later J xx

Cody’s P.O.V

Emma and her family are going to be here soon. I cannot wait to tell Emma my surprise for her. I know it will only be for a though days but still we can work this out.

“There here!” Tommy screamed. He seems to like Emma a lot.

I walked to the day where the rest of my family were. Tommy opened the door. “Hello beautiful people. Welcome to my home.” Tommy said sweetly. Everyone started laughing. He was a weird child.

“Hi I’m rose. This is my husband, Mike. This is Jacob and Luna, Emma siblings.” Emma’s mum said.

“Hello. It is nice to finally meet you all. I’m Angie and this is Brand my husband. These are my children Cody, Alli and Tom.” My mum said pointing to all of us. Tommy, Luna and Jacob ran off into the house to play. Mine and Emma’s parents went inside to the kitchen to talk and Alli suddenly disappear. I was great full that they gave us some space. I smiled Emma and kissed her cheek. I took her hand and lead her up to my room.

I cannot wait to spend a week in the uk with her. It is going to be amazing. We can work this out. We love each other loads but I was afraid to show her off to the press because they would not leave her alone and give her hate.

Emma’s P.O.V.

Cody led me to his room and shut the door behind him. I went and sat on his bed whilst he went over to his desk to pick something up. I wonder what he was doing. He came back to the bed and sat down next to me and handed me an envelope. A envelop? What would be in the envelop? I hesitated. Cody gave me an encouraging smile. I slowly opened the top but it had already been opened. Hmm. I put my hand in and pulled out a few pieces of paper. I began to read it.

1 ticket to the UK. I took me a minute to realise what it meant. OMG. Cody’s going to home with me. I was screaming inside.

“OMG, Cody. This is the best surprise ever. I can show you all around Cornwall. You can meet my best friends and come to Lily’s birthday.” I said in a rush.

“I am glad you like it but I thing you should sit still or you’ll end up falling on the floor.” Cody said with a smile. I stopped jumping at once but got head rush and feel bad on the bed. “Emma are you okay?” Cody asked a bit worried.

“I’m fine Cody.” I sat up and continued, “I just got head rush. I’m fine.”Cody moved closer to me. I turned to face him and realised he was closer than I thought. He started to lean in and I closed the gap. He kissed me softly. His lips tasted so nice. We kissed for what seem ages. It was so nice; I wanted to stay like this forever. Until I heard the door open.

“Cody mums says di.....” Alli started but realised what we were doing. “Sorry, I’ll just leave.” By then me and Cody had broke away but he still had him hand around my waist. I bushed deeply.  Alli had left but I felt embarrassed.

“Come on, let’s go down to dinner.” I said to Cody and took his hand. We walked down to the kitchen and all heads turned to us and I blushed again. Alli must have told them what she saw. I gave her ‘I’ll get you back’ look but she just shrugged it off.

Angie saved me from more embarrassment by saying that dinner was getting cold. I mouthed thank you to her and she smiled.

**************** ************

Dinner was not as back I thought it was going to be. My parents did not embarrass me thank god. Cody and I kept smiling at each other. I was so happy that Cody was coming with me to Cornwall.

“Emma... EMMA!” my mum said a little annoyed. Opps I must have zoned out.

“Sorry mum, what did you say?” i tried to sound sorry but I was not back to reality yet.

“I said we are moving to the L.A.” what did she just say? “Your dad and I have fallen in love with everything here and your dad can continue his work here and I can find a nursing job here as well.” WHAT? Wait... is this some kind of joke. Everyone is staring at me waiting for my answer. This cannot be true .This cannot be true. I am dreaming. I must be. No Emma you are not going to L.A you’re dreaming. No I am not dreaming. This is really happening to me. Help. Everything went black. I could not see anything. I heard people scream my name. My head was pounding. Ouch.

Finally the pain calmed and I again to hear people talking again. “Emma. Please wake up.” I could hear Cody’s voice. I sound so worried. I began to slowly move. Everyone stop talking. I opened my eyes to see everyone staring at me.

“I what happened?” I managed to say.

“Well your mum told you, you are going move here and... well... you sort of froze and then fell. You hit your head as well.” Cody said not leaving my eyes. “You had been out for about 5 minutes. I was so worried about you.” He had said the last sentence in a whisper so no one else could hear what he was saying. Aww. That was so sweet.

“Oh. Sorry for worrying all of you. I cannot believe I am moving to L.A. thank you mum and dad.” I was smiling so big it hurt.

I can be close to Cody. This felt like a dream. Everything felt so right.