"No, it's Behati Prinsloo." She says stiffly "She's asking for you. She heard you called her a sexy VS angel."

"Babe, you're still mad about that?" He asks. "Well, that's what she is anyways."

Sheets ruffle, and then Liam's face comes into view. His brown hair is still badly in need of a cut, and the lower part of his face is dark with a shadow.

"Hey, Val." He greets with a small smile. Claire narrows her eyes at him.

"Did anyone tell you that you take longer than a girl in the bathroom?" She asks him.

He puts her arm around her. "Would you like to join me next time?"

I think I barf a little in my mouth. "TMI, guys, TMI."

"Sorry," says Liam. "So when are you coming back to town?"

"I already asked her that." Claire snaps.

He throws her an irritated look.

"Tomorrow, maybe." I say.

"Is Dani coming with you?"

"Most probably."

This causes a huge grin to break out on Liam's face. Liam, Dani and Kevin used to be really close.

"Is he okay, though? Really?" His tone implies that he's worried. "He doesn't like, wear a helmet with wires attached to his brain, right?"

I purse my lips. "His personality's still shit." I point out, and Claire laughs.

"That's never going to change, honey. These men, they're all the same."

Liam looks at her cheekily. "What did you say?"

Her eyes widen a little. "I'll catch you later, Val. Bye!"

Liam jumps on her, and the phone lands on the floor. The last thing I hear are muffled giggles before I end the call.

I put the empty plate in the sink and walk out the kitchen. I'm too tired, and I guess it's time for bed anyways.

I'm just climbing up the stairs when I hear voices from the dining room. Gabriella's parents have finished dinner with their friends and are coming out.

I climb faster, wanting to avoid them. If they see me here, they'll just assume I'm sleeping with their only son.

When I'm safe in the guestroom, I close the door and go to the bathroom. Too tired for a shower, I brush my hair and change into my pyjamas, heading to bed.

Sleep arrives as soon as my head hits the pillow.

I wake up in the middle of the night, for no reason other than agitation

At first, it's too hot so I push the blanket off, then it's too cold and I get irritated. I toss and turn, then finally sit up, craving a midnight snack.