Criminal 00: Hara knightly...

“Are you ready?” my mom asked me in a secure tone.

I nodded, “yes mom…” I said with a fake smile.

I’m Hara knightly, I’m 19 but I’m still living in my parent’s house, my parents are a clan of conservatives and believer’s of old times,  which I got use to it, I’m not a fan of 17 years old non-virgin teenagers, I’m not a fan of pre-marital sex or sex after marriage, and abortion. Like they say I’m a teenager priest or the virgin merry.

My girl cousin’s sometimes mock me about my virginity, so what? I’m not like them who sneak out just to get fucked with Mr. who-the-hell-are-you!? Or a guy they just met in a party…

  When I was 17, one of my cousin’s invite me to her party; for teenager only, on a bungalow, near the sea of a private beach her parents owned, it was a all-girls party, in fact half of it are my cousins, until 9 PM came… I just got out of the rest room then, when I came out of the restroom I stopped on what I saw! Their where boys comin’ in from the back door (in the kitchen)!!! All of the girl’s have partners; on the corner of my eye I saw others getting a room on the second floor of the house! I prayed and I close my eyes as I step backwards inside of the restroom, I locked myself inside because I was shivering in horror!  One hour passed, I was sitting behind the door hugging myself, and I was still prying when I heard a scream! I covered my ears; it was not a scream of fear but pleasure of being banged! One more hour passed the sound was low; all I can hear now was the giggling of my cousins’. I took a peek; no boys anywhere! Slowly I went out of the restroom, I look at them, and they all smiled at me like nothing happen! Since that day I never ever said yes to any invitation except family gatherings and occasions like weddings and kid’s party.

And now I’m here in an elegant restaurant with my whole family. We were going to meet a special friend of my father and its family too. I’m wearing a simple lacey white dress, it was above my knee, I’m also wearing a headband in my black straight hair and a black sandals, I have no other accessories in my body except my Gucci wrist watch that my mother gave me when I graduates from high school.

I’m in collage now, on a big university downtown. My course is Bachelor in Science in Business Administration major in Finance; I’m on my 3rd semester. Next year I’ll be graduating and pursued my dream. My dream is to work on the biggest companies. My dad’s an office worker, my mom is a teacher in a pre-school near my university, I have a small brother named Haru, he’s 5 years old and he’s a student of my mother, I’m the first daughter.

And about that, my mom explain to me at an early age that I have to fulfill my responsibility as a first daughter and a big sister, that I have to be my brother’s very own model when he grown up, my mom molded me as a Good Daughter that never says no in a responsibility in a human being and in a bible.

And here I’m now, screaming NO in my head while my body is nervous, I don’t like this feeling of meeting my father’s friends family, I feel like something’s going to happen bad, silently I prayed that it will be a great dinner for the both family. And I also wished that the family were going to meet up don’t have any 19 or 20 years old guy, if there’s any I pleaded he will be a gay!

“Oh! They’re here!” my dad suddenly stood up, I silently swallowed and hold my brother’s hand so that he can stand up to greet the guest.

“Marco!!” a deep voice of an 50th or whatever man hugged my dad; my dad mentions that it was an old classmate friend. The man was wearing a superb suit like my father does.

My father introduces us nicely… my dad gave them a big smile as he introduces me to the Boston family.

“And this is my princess! Hare knightly, she’s is 19 and in collage, taking BSBA major in Finance,” my father said in an ambitious voice, I faked a smile to them. As we shook hand but I silently growled when the family introduces me in their one and only son, 21 years old, and from the looks from it, I caught his eyes, his name is James Boston. His working in a not-so-big company in the city. He looked at me from head to toe and smiled at me seductively.

James took the empty seat next to me and chit chat with me, our topic was social activities and places. I think his nice. Kind of, because I can see something from his eyes that gives me the creeps! I prayed in my mind that this will end with friendly goodbyes.

A moment later, I excuses myself to go to the powder room for a minute because minute by minute I’m getting nervous at James, he simply hold my hand, which I simply hide my hands then and give him a friendly smile as possible.

I stayed inside the powder room for 10 minute; it was my choice so that I can hide from James. But to my shock! He was waiting at me outside the powder room when I came out! I gave him a faked smile; he smiles at me at took my hand! He dragged me outside the restaurant! (Our table was on the second floor of the restaurant and the powder room is in the first floor).

“Umm, E-excuse me.” I said starting to feel fear as he pushes me in a dark small street. “I-I have to get back...” I said half pleading to him.  He didn’t response to what I said; he dragged me to the darkest corner of that street. He pushes me in a brick wall and slowly stepped closer to me with a devilish smile on his lips. I began to sweat and I totally fell fear now, my body began to shiver…

“Err.. w-we have to g-get back.” I said hugging myself. “L-let’s go back… P-please…” I said in a shivering voice.

“Don’t play innocent honey; stop acting that you’re a virgin…” James said as he stepped closer to me.

My eyes went wide in horror on what he said. I prayed. “P-please… don’t do this” I said weak, my tears began to peek in my eyes.

“Come on! Only once!” he said, he stopped in front of me.  His eyes went twinkle like stars at me, “this will only take for a minute sweetheart, we don’t have to remove our clothes,” he said after kissing my neck savagely.

I gasped in horror and pushed him away! “N-no!! Don’t!! No!!” I screamed in fear and in horror. I tried to scream help and in protest. “S-stop!! No!! Go away!!” I said crying as I pushed him away but his chest is like a wall too like the wall in my back. He tried to kiss me in my face but I was pushing his face away from mine. “No! No! Stop it!” I said screaming; suddenly James pulled my dress up revealing my thighs!! “NO!!!! Please don’t! No!” I screamed and tried to pull my dress down to my knee again! He got snapped and slaps me in my face!  For a moment I lost my sight! But I stood up again when I was about to fall on the ground. I was about to scream again when he pulled back, he went flying back to the ground!

I stood dead track, and looks at the person who sent James flying but he was standing in front of me all I can look is his back, the guy was like shielding me on James who was standing up.

“You fucker! Who the hell are you interrupting us huh?!” James said to the guy with fire eyes and an angry voice.

“She said no…” the guy said in a deep warning voice. It was a heart melting voice, and manly.

“She’s my woman!” James screamed.

“N-no! Please! T-take back to my family!! P-please!” I said when I was back in reality, I hugged myself and I pushed myself even more to the wall, slowly I started to sit in the ground, my kneeds felt weak.

The guy turned around, his gray eyes fixing in me, I have teary eyes as I meet his eyes. He was handsome, he has a messy hair style that looks soft, and I saw something flicker in his gray eye after turning around to James.

James attacked the guy, then the next thing I know, James was on the floor, and James was hugging his stomach. Did the guy punched him their? He was fast that my eyes didn’t catch his swift move! James stood up like a drunken guy, and attacked the guy who punched him, but the guy gave him a uppercut! James went flying again but now he looks asleep.

I stared at James, the guys stepped to me.

“Are you alright?” he said in a concern voice, while he was helping me stand up.

I was still shivering and crying like a baby then, my tear won’t stop falling from my eyes.

“Hey everything’s alright now.” He said while making me comfortable, he signed and start to fix my messy hair. “His sleeping like a log now, no one’s going to harass you now.” He said in a husky voice.

I sniffed, “T-thank you… T-thank you so m-much” I whispered again and again.

He signed again, “come, my pad is near here, I’ll get you something to drink, and you’re in shock” he said. “Well if you only trust me” he added whispering.