The Motel

Philip felt accomplished Lukas was finally starting to open up to him and he felt as if that was a big step in there "relationship" or whatever they were he didn't really know. Until Lukas looked at Philip with those crystal blue and and started to lean in for a kiss. Philip hesitated for a moment clenching his jaw as Lukas connected their lips. They both stood on their feet and the kiss broke as well . Lukas couldn't keep his hands off of Philips ass .Lukas was somewhat shocked when philip removed his shirt once it was removed he went I for another kiss then lukas felt a sharp pain in his chest. "Ow." Lukas said
Philip on instinct says
"Sorry. Sorry.
"Its okay".
Philip started to reach for Lukas' shirt.
"Put your arms up" Philip said. "We can go as slow as we need to".

"Okay " Lukas responded

Both of their shirts are removed for a brief second they stare deeply into each others eyes and go in for another and as usual Philip lays down on the bed first and pulls lukas on top of him like they've done a million times they kiss until lukas can't take it anymore

"Ow." Lukas says

"Hey, are you okay?"

"Yea, I just.... I can't really put weight on that side.

"It's okay.... Lay on your back"

For this Lukas is grateful to have someone as patient as Philip and even through all the shit lukas has out him through he will always be there for him.

Philip slowly climbs on top of Lukas asking him is he okay again.
Lukas immediately crashes their lips together tongue and all and is just shoving his tongue in Philip's mouth . Biting down on Philip's lip.

Philip breaks the kiss. "Hey, do you want to?"
Philip says expecting rejection
"Yea"

Philip just nods his head and keeps kissing until he breaks it again.
"Are you sure ?"

Philip asks grinding down on Lukas' growing bulge they way he knows lukas likes. Lukas breathing heavily replies with a weak "yes".

Lukas' hands travel down to Philips ass palming it. Philip reaches for the condom in his wallet and takes it out and resumes kissing Lukas. Lukas let's out a giggle, partly because he's happy he's having his first time and can't believe it's happening. Philip takes lukas' hand in his and interlocks their fingers.

Philip continues to grind against Lukas' growing bulge. Lukas starts to thrust up and let's out a passionate moan.

Philip can't believe he just made lukas moan so he does it again this time harder with more friction.
"Oh,... my god." Lukas says tilting his head back.

"We should ya know get started"  Lukas adds awkwardly.

"Yea, do you want me to ride you"

"Umm. Yea if you want."

"Lukas" philip says . "If you don't want to do this you have to let me know because your palms are really sweaty and you're acting weird."

"I'm just....  Really really nervous and I want this to be so good and I don't know I want this to be perfect. " Lukas says lips brushing against Philips.

"It will be, we can take it slow. Let's start by getting you hard. " philip says with an evil grin.

"And how are you going to do that. "
Philip doesn't respond he slowly removes his and Lukas' jeans and sits on top of lukas' dick and starts to rock back and forth slowly.

Lukas tilts his head back moaning softly palming Philips hips.
"Faster" lukas moans.

"Any faster and you'll cream your underwear before we've done anything."