Chapter2

Martin and Nancy were chilling in their limousine, on their way to a party, and listening to the radio:                      

                               "You stole my heart,

                                 And that's the reason why I smile."

Martin smirked at Nancy and said, "Not for long, baby girl."

A month later, the singer was found dead before her concert under mysterious circumstances. That same day, back in a small modern island in the North West coast of Great Britain mainland, Nancy was running through the hallways, screaming at the top of her lunges with joy.

"Her fans are mourning! Martin, you're such an awesome piece of shit!"

"What can I say, I just couldn't resist it."

Martin and Nancy lived in an ancient mansion, passed down from generation to generation. Their ancestors were Greek and settled along the northwestern coast of Britain. The family was a noble one and ruled over the small island they lived in. Martin and Nancy lived with their parents, who were always travelling; they hadn't really known their other family connections.

Martin Fullerton was well-built, with muscular shoulders, and well defined abs. He had brown hair, eyes as blue as the skies above, and prominent dimples.

Nancy Fullerton, although five minutes younger than her fraternal twin, displayed more maturity than their dad. With olive eyes, full lips and high cheekbones, she could be mistaken for royalty instead.

Their parents were a lot into business and specialized in it, and this gave Martin access to money, with which he could do 'anything he pleased'.