Chapter 2: Whats happening here?

Dick woke up with a groan, opening his eyes he found himself in a cell, his back leaned up against a wall. Next to him, Tim and Damian laid unconscious on the floor...but there was no Jason.

"We could use a little help over here!" Wally said. Dick looked down the hall and had to bit back a laugh as he watched Robin and Wally try to drag Jason by themselves with no progress. He then noticed the rest of the team by the cell. M'gann helped them, using her telekinesis to lift Jason and set him in the cell. Wally and Robin then joined the others.

"How did they get here?" M'gann wondered aloud.

"Well...they did mention time travel..." Robin pointed out. 

"We should unmask them, find out who they are." Artemis suggested.

 Kaldur nodded, "We should."

"Hey guys, this one's awake!" Wally said, pointing at Dick. 

     Dick was watching them silently, now deciding it was time to speak. "Your not taking our masks off." 

"Then are you gonna tell us who you are?" Artemis asked. 

"Yeah, that's easy. we're hero's from the future." He answered simply.

"How do we know your not lying?" 

    Dick was about to answer when he felt someone poking around inside his head. He glared at M'gann, "You stay out of my head!" 
Unfortunately for Dick, she had already found out who he was, he eyes now wide. 

"He's..." She trailed off. 

"He's what?" Robin asked. 

M'gann looked at the boy wonder, "Hey's you." 

Robin shook his head, "Not possible, I don't have brothers." 

"See for yourself." Using her powers, she removed Dick's mask, letting it fall down beside him. 

Robin's eyes widened, "Why do you look like me???" 

Dick sighed, "Well..I am you, just older. We did come from the future...about 7 years to be exact." 

"But.." Robin glanced at the other boys, "I don't have brothers...unless." 

Dick nodded "Batman had a few other robins as I...or we...got older and went off on our own." 

Robin frowned, "What do you call yourself now?" 

"Nightwing." 

"Ohh...why the ridiculous costume? "

Dick rolled his eyes, "You made the design stupid." 

"Who are the others?" Kaldur asked, interrupting them. 

Dick sighed before answering, "The one with the red helmet is Red Hood,the one with the cowl is Red Robin, and of course the other one is robin...well the latest robin." 

"Ooo, what am I like in the future?" Wally asked, completely going off topic and ignoring the glare he earned from Artemis. 

"Um.." Dick wasn't to sure on how to answer, Wally being dead in his time. "Well...your pretty much the same." 

Wally smiled, "Sweet." 

"We should probably go inform Batman on what has happened." Kaldur said. 
Robin nodded, still baffled from learning he gets brothers in the near future.

The team left, leaving Dick with his brothers in the cell. 

"Great...they didn't let me out"