Chapter 10:last dance

Taehyung's POV

Today I was discharged from that hospital and I'm currently on my phone texting my manager.I asked him where was the members he told me that they were in the practice room, I am planning to have my last suprise visit and yes after my visit I will leave the country. I'm now at the front of the practice room and I'm really nervous to what will they react.

Jimin's POV

We were in break when somone knock on the practice room's door. Who could that be?
Jungkook stood up to open the door and when he opened it he was shock (or shook)
"Taehyung-hyung you came back!!" He shouted making us jump up upon hearing the words that came out of Jungkook hhe hugged Taehyung who quietly whisphered "yes" and Jin-hyung being the drama queen said "My baby!!Taehyung are you ok now,did you eat well?"he said while checking the fragile boy in front of us "Yes Jin-hyung don't worry I'm ok" he said

"So are you going to stay with us?"I asked excitedly but his answer made us frown and nearly cry.

"Guys you know that I can't stay with you because of my family and my sickness don't worry I will give you guys a call. But can we please practice at least one dance please." He said.

"Okay just to make you happy." We all say in chorus.

Then we started the dance. We danced danger thogether and it was fun even though we are tired we were sad but not anymore because Taehyung made us feel better even though he will not stay with us well that was the sad part.I wish that we had a strong bond before haysss I am now regretting all the things we told him before.

I wish we could turn back time~

Then I snapped back into reality when Taehyung called me for a group picture.

The first picture was formal but Taehyung and I can't stop smiling.

The second was the same but we were all smiling and we were freaked out how Namjoon-hyung smiled at the picture.

The last one was the most memorable because when we asked Taehyung why did he do that , he told us that it's because he will not stop reaching for us 'till the end.
And we were so touched because Jin-hyung and Hobi-hyung was both on the verge of crying.

After taking the picture we went out to eat at a fancy restaurant that Taehyung's family own and it was incredible when we went back at the dorm with him we bid our last farewells and Jin-hyung being the drama queen said "Taebaby remember to call us always and be careful on your flight and be good always and please don't forget us." He said before Namjoon-hyung shutted him off. "Bye little dongsaeng we will miss you" I said while on the verge of crying." Bye hyung take care Kookie is also going to miss you" Jungkook said while hugging Taehyung "Bye  Chiminie, Kookie,Suga-hyung ,Jinnie-hyung and Joonie-hyung. See you when I see you or maybe next year?Byee!!"He said while waving his hands.

This is such a sad day because Taehyung left us without having a strong bond between him and us his members.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~☆☆
Hi!!guys how was it? Was it (money's)good ,was it (money's) bad?

Have you guys watch 'Ka-ching' by EXO-CBX??!!It was cool right?

See you at the next chapter and sorry for not updating soon :) hope you understand.