The Painter

Quick A/N (Won't Effect Story)
I know Chara is Carlos but whatever just accept it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Encre's P.O.V.
I wake up to the sun shinning in my eyes. "Morning already?" I said slightly annoyed. Today was the day I had to make a portrait for the royal family's daughter, Chara Derrmur. Her birthday was in a few days so I had enough time to make a drawing of her. I got out of bed and get dressed. I quickly gather my art supplies and lock the door to my house. I started heading towards the castle while many townspeople start at me. This was a rare sight for them considering that I don't leave my house often. I signed, I never liked crowed places but if it's for the Royal family I must obey. I reach the gate to the castle and get blocked by Eterna. "What brings you here Encre?" Asking suspiciously. "Je suis là parce que le roi a demandé ma présence." Eterna gave my a weird look. "I can't understand you. I don't speck French." Oh right, how could I forget. I sign before I answered,"I am here because the King requested my presence." "Are you sure Encre? If he did then he would have tol-" Eterna was cut off by the King speaking. "Oh hello there Encre. I apologize if Eterna caused any trouble. She been a bit paranoid because of the recent vampire attacks." I look at him confused. "Vampire attacks?" Eterna than responded,"Yes vampire attacks. Recently, many people have been disappearing without a trace. We haven't told anyone because we fear that the people will panic and it will be chaos so please keep this information to yourself." I nodded. I didn't dare tell anyone because what she said would bring panic and I wouldn't like to mess with that fish. One wrong move and it's death. "Well Eterna, would you be as kind as to open the gate for my guest please?" Asgore asked kindly with a smile. "Of course your highness." Eterna replied as she opened the gate for me. "Thank you." I thanked Eterna. "No problem Encre." She responded with a smile. The King guided me to the art room in the castle so I could paint. "My daughter will be here shortly. Please wait here and get ready." Replied Asgore. "Of course your highness." While I got ready I couldn't think of anything but what Eterna had told me about the vampires. Why would she blame vampires if she had no proof? I still don't get it. Must be a vampire hunter thing. I was lost in thought until I heard a voice at the door. "Greetings Ernce. How has your day been?" I turned around and saw the princess. "It has been well." I said as I bowed. "No need to bow. I'm not really royalty." "Yes, apologies my lady." I replied. "I am truly sorry for making you paint my portrait, I just really admire your work and way of painting." Replied the princess. "No need, I truly love my job. Having someone admire my work makes my more than happy." I said smiling. She smiled back as she stood still so I could begin my work.
*Time skip brought to you by Temmie going to cool-leg*
After a few hours I was done painting and I let Princess Chara look at the final result.

 *Time skip brought to you by Temmie going to cool-leg*After a few hours I was done painting and I let Princess Chara look at the final result

(Just go with it)
I saw that she was staring at the painting in awe. She was covering her mouth. "So I take it that I did a good job?" I asked. She just ed hugged me without a word. I guess she was happy with it. "I can't thank you enough for this Ernce. This is the best gift ever! Thank you thank you thank you." She said happily. I couldn't do anything but smile back as I saw how happy she was. She released the hug and then said, "It's pretty late. Why don't you stay with us for the night Ernce?" "I would but I don't want to be a bother." I said. "Nonsense. I ask one of the maids to get a room ready." I really didn't want to be a bother but it would be rude to decline. "Thank you my lady." I said. She just smiled and went to ask a maid to get a room ready. As soon as Princess Chara left, King Asgore entered."I see you have just finished your painting." He said. "Yes I did my lord." I responded. "Will you be staying the night?" "Yes I will, princess Chara offered." I said. He smiled, "I am very happy that you will stay the night. I wouldn't like having a friend getting hurt. I assume you are hungry since you spend most of the day painting. Would you like to join us for dinner?" He did have a point. I even left home without breakfast. "I would appreciate it." I said. "Good, follow me." With that he started walking as I followed him. When we got there, I saw Queen Toriel, and the two siblings, Princess Chara and Prince Asriel. It felt awkward because I knew I didn't belong there. "Ernce come sit next to me." Said Princess Chara. "Of course your highness." I replied with a quick bow as I took the seat next to her.
*Time skip after dinner*
Everyone went to their rooms for the night, as did I. I changed into into the night gown that one of the maids handed to me. I wanted to sleep but I couldn't because I was amazed by the moonlight that was coming from my window. Instead of doing a painting I just admired the full moon's glow. Without notice, I fell into a dream less sleep on the widow ledge. (idk what it called)