benji graduates preschool!

Start from the beginning

*Coralei's outfit*

"I need to get dressed, I'm still in my robe." Will says as he giggles. Will and RJ kiss and RJ begins to vlog the kids playing.

"Papi, can you spike my hair, please?" Benji asks RJ. "Sure bubba!" RJ says as he begins to spike Benji's hair out.

"Coralei is ready! Yay!" RJ says as Coralei bounces up and down on her butt on the floor. "She loves to do this. Bounce! Bounce!" RJ says as Coralei babbles loudly.

Will walks down the steps and smiles at Benji and Coralei. "Let's get your cap and gown on and then we need to go." Will says as he helps Benji get into his cap and gown.

Will vlogs Benji running with his cap and gown on. "Handsome boy." Will says as he kisses Benji. "You do look very handsome, bud. Let's take a few pictures for everybody and then we gotta go." RJ says as he takes a few pictures of Benji and then Will, RJ, Benji and Coralei leave to go to the preschool.

Twenty minutes later, they arrive at the preschool! Will, RJ, Coralei, and Benji walk into the auditorium.

They see all the preschool graduates gathering at the front of the auditorium. The boys are wearing blue cap and gowns while the girls are wearing red cap and gowns.

Will fixes Benji's cap and kisses his cheek. "We are going to find a place to sit down, okay?" Will says as Benji nods. Benji walks over to Miss Bayley and joins his classmates.

Will, RJ and Coralei walk around and find a seat. Coralei is sitting in Will's lap, and is playing with Will's bow tie.

"Whatcha doing, honey bear?" RJ asks Coralei. Coralei babbles as Will kisses her cheek.

Daniel, Joey, Aspen, Everett, Haven, Luna and River walk into the auditorium. "Hey!" RJ says as he waves. The kids run over and smile at Will and RJ.

"Hey guys!" Daniel says as he holds Luna, who is half asleep. Coralei and River are playing and babbling with each other. "Who is that River?" Joey asks as he vlogs the kids together. "Our kids are growing up too fast!" Daniel says as Luna sits in his lap.

"Tell me about it. I can't believe Benji and Max are going to be in kindergarten." Will says as Coralei babbles. Aspen, Everett and Haven sit together and talk.

"I love Coralei's dress!" Joey says as Coralei smiles happily. "Thank you! It fits her so well." Will says as he fixes Coralei's pig tails.

" Will says as he fixes Coralei's pig tails

*Preschool graduation program*

The graduation music begins to start and everybody stands up. Coralei and River babble loudly, making everybody chuckle. "Shhh, Coralei." RJ says as he kisses Coralei's cheek.

The preschool class begins to walk down the aisle in pairs of two. The preschool students begin to climb the stairs and sit in their chairs on the stage. RJ and Will begin to take a few pictures and film.

The preschool class begins to sing and perform. Will takes pictures while RJ vlogs Benji. After performing a few songs, Ms. Slade and Ms. Bayley talk about the class and how exceptional everybody in the class is. Ms. Slade and Ms. Bayley hands the diplomas out.

Maxwell received his preschool diploma and then after him is Benji! Benji receives his preschool diploma, Will and RJ cheer as they take a few pictures! The preschoolers perform one more song and then the ceremony is over!

The preschoolers walk over to their parents. "Woo hoo! Look at these two preschool graduates!" Joey says as he vlogs Max and Benji together. Benji and Max smile brightly.

"Look we got awards!" Max says as he holds up his diploma and so does Benji. "You guys are going into kindergarten next year! Big kid school!" Daniel says as Luna yawns, waking up from her short nap.

"Let's get a picture of Max and Benji together." Will says happily. Max and Benji wrapped their arms around each other and have teethy grins. Daniel and RJ take a few pictures of Benji and Max together.

Will and RJ take a few other pictures of Benji with his friends and two teachers. After talking to all his friends and getting their phone numbers, RJ, Will, Coralei and Benji head out to dinner to celebrate!

"Look at our preschool graduate! I am so proud of you, bubba!" Will says as he hugs Benji. "Thank you, Daddy! Look at my award!" Benji says a he shows the camera his diploma.

*Benji's Diploma!*

*Benji's Diploma!*

"We gotta frame that!" RJ says proudly. "We definitely do. Let's go get something to eat!" Will says as Benji smiles.

"Can we go to Cheesecake Factory?" Benji asks Will and RJ. "If that's where you wanna go then sure, bubba." RJ says as he begins to buckle in Benji.

Will, RJ, Benji and Coralei went to Cheesecake Factory and then headed home to continue the celebration!

Will posts a picture of himself, Benji and RJ. Benji is wearing his cap and gown and holding his diploma. He writes the caption as: "I am extremely proud of this boy! First school year and first time being away from RJ and I. Benji is the top of his class and he is the youngest! He is one smart cookie and a little nerd like me, lol. But I love it. Kindergarten here we come! 👨🏻‍🎓"

RJ posts a picture of Benji wearing his cap and gown holding Coralei. He writes the caption as: "Look at our preschool graduate! He was so excited to wear his little cap and gown and take pictures with his sister! Kindergarten here we come in August!👨🏻‍🎓"