Chapter 16

(Not Proofread) *Days later*
Your Pov:
I groaned as I heard screaming from outside. That sounded like someone familiar. "Camila wake up I hear someone screaming outside" I mumbled and saw her rub her eyes. "Go check it out then" she mumbled and I rolled my eyes and got out of bed and walked over to the window and peeked through the curtains. I saw men pushing a guy with a bad over his head and an oddly familiar girl with some guy surrounded my men with guns. I saw them rush into the building where Dinah use to be in until we found out she was pregnant.

Fernando we have a new prisoner come show him who he messing with. I heard some from my walkie talkie that was on the dresser.

I sighed and grabbed my walkie talkie

Ima take care of few things then ill go
I said and I heard them say Okay so I set it back on the dresser and I grabbed my dark blue pants, black Calvin Klein boxers, white t shirt, white long socks, Black leather jacket, and Black Timbs and I walked to the bathroom and set them on the sink. I grabbed a towel and put it on a rack near the shower. I closed the bathroom door and I quickly stripped out of my clothes and put them in the dirty laundry basket.
__________

After I took a shower and I had my clothes on, I fixed my hair and sprayed on cologne and put on Deodorant. I put on my glasses and walked to my dresser and got my gun and put it in my waist band. I grabbed my Walkie Talkie and hooked it to my back pocket. I saw Camila looking out the window and she sighed. I wanted to talk to her but instead I opened my door and went to Dinah's room. I quietly went in her room and saw her sleeping while hugging a pillow making me smile. I closed the door and I walked over to the side of the bed she was on and I shook her a bit. "Go away" she mumbled making me laugh. "Deenah wake up" I whispered in her ear and she groaned. "Don't call me Deenah" she mumbled again. I shook her again "baby wake up" I said before kissing all over her face lightly. I heard her giggle and pushed my face away. "Okay I'm up now leave I have to change" she said and I smirked "I've seen you naked before" I said and she blushed. "Get out and get my food" she said after covering her face with blanket and I smiled. "Okay" I said and left her room.

I walked into the kitchen and saw the plate of food for Dinah. I grabbed the food and walked out of the kitchen. I walked towards the staitcase until Rafa stopped me "The boss is here so we have to go meet him tomorrow" he said and I nodded. "Okay" I said and I was about to leave until he stopped me again. "I really like your badass outfit, you should wear this more often" he said and I gave him a smile and nodded. "I will Rafa" I said and quickly left up the stairs. I was about to open Dinah's door until I heard her with someone.

"Stop please" I heard Dinah say
"No I like that body" I heard a man say while laughing
"Stop I'm pregnant" she said
"Does it look like a give a Damn" the man said in an angry tone.
"N-No" I heard her crying and I set her food down near a table.

I pulled out my gun and walked into her room and saw a man taking his pants off while Dinah was on her bed with only her bra and booty shorts on. "What the hell are you doing" I said pointung my gun at him. He turned to me and smiled "come on I know you want some of this girl too" he said smiling. "No I don't now get the hell out of here before I kill you" I said in a serious mean tone. "You wont shoot me" he said and I pulled the trigger and it barely missed him. " 'you won't shoot me' yea whatever now get your shut and leave" I yelled at him but before he could Rafa came in. "What is going on" Rafa said with his gun in his hand. "He almost shot me" the guy said and Rafa looked at me "because you were going to rape a pregnant women that has to be healthy" I said "is this true" Rafa asked him but he shook his head "of course not" he said and I sighed in frustration. "Yes you did and you didn't think I woukd shoot you so I did even ask her" I said pointing to Dinah and she was still crying. "I-Its true, if Fernando didn't come in he would have raped me" she said in tears and Rafa called his men. "Lock him up" Rafa said Ponting to the man who tried to rape Dinah. "I'm sorry" I said but he just smiled "you were doing what you were ordered so its okay and that man knows that I actually respect women so if he tries to rape another women, You kill him and I don't care how" he said and i nodded. "Stay here with her, it looks like she really trusts you, calm her down then give her the food if she wants to eat" he said and I nodded.

After he left I grabbed her food and set it on a table in her room. I closed her door with lock and she stared at the floor while crying. I took off my gun and walkie talkie and set them on her dresser. She sat in her bed and I sighed. I grabbed a sweater and set it beside her. I got down on my knees and went between her legs so she looked at me. "I'm so sorry I left baby" I whispered as tears threatened to spill.

We stayed in this position for 5 minutes until I stopped and looked up to her. She was starung at the floor with her red eyes. I grabbed her sweater and stood up. "Dinah ima put this on you okay" I said and she nodded. I put her sweater on her and moved her hair out of her face and I wrapped my arms around her waist and she wrapped her arms around my neck and cried onto my shoulder.

I laid her down on her bed and kissed her forehead and I gently rubbed her cheeks. "I love you and I promise you we will both get out if here alive" I whispered and she sleeped and I put a blanket over her body.
________
*Next Day in Afternoon*

I ignored Camila all yesterday and today since she would talk about what happened to Dinah yesterday. Right now I'm walking to the boat to see the main boss and he's coming with his girl. I called the federal earlier today so they should be here by now. I saw Rafa coming with his men and I looked out into the ocean and saw a boat coming. I heard a man struggling with a bag over his head as men walked him over here. Once they took off the bad my eyes went wide. It was Arnny all beat up, I want to help him but that would ruin my cover. He looked at me and frowned, I looked away once the boat got here. I saw a man and women get off, the girl took off her glasses and she was Kristen, the girl who was going out with Arnny. I saw the man kiss her and he took of his glasses also. Once I saw bus face I wanted to kill him. Could this day get any worse?

Drama? I want to end this book soon but like not in 5 Chapters soon. If that makes any sense. I'm working on a book that is nit published and my other book that is and another one that is on hold.

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW
SHARE