H&Q-37

19. Allah is Al-Aleem The All-Knowing,  The Omniscient,

The One who knows with certainty. The One whose knowledge of past, present and future is deeply rooted and complete in all respects.

One from whom no knowledge is concealed.

H&Q-37

1. 'And of everything we created a pair, that perhaps you may remember.' [Qur'an 51:49]

2. Happily ever after is not a fairy tale. It’s a choice.

3. When settling an argument concentrate on WHAT is right, not WHO is right.

4. The happiest couple never have the same character. They have the best understanding of their difference.

5. We should not seek for a Relation Where People Say..

They Look So Cute Together,

We should seek for a Relation Where People Say...

Look How Happy They Are together

6. Every rose has its own thorn to show you its imperfection.

How come you expect

P E R F E C T I O N from this world or from your spouse [sometimes] ?

7. Some of the greater things in life are unseen. That's why you close your eyes when you pray, cry and dream

8. Your pain is one of Allah's plans. Trust none but Him.

9. Allah didn't bring you this far to abandon you, He has you for a purpose.

10. When stress comes into our lives, one of the most difficult parts can be feeling as if no one really sees. They don't see the endless diapers we change. They don't see how much it hurts. They don't see how you have strived to stand up. They don't see the projects stacked high on our desks. They don't see the X-ray that says the cancer has spread.

But there is One who promises His Sight upon us. Even when we are in the desert and without hope, Allah sees, He hears. And it's not just that He notices - It's that HE KNOWS US. Deeply, and completely!

• You're going to be Okay

11. I asked my father to give me a piece of advice. He said: "Don't neglect your religion just to impress others. Put Allah over everyone."

12. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) once said to one of his companions: “Son, if you are able, keep your heart free from malice toward anyone.”

[Al-Tirmidhi, Hadith 59]

13. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “Fasting is not (just abstaining) from eating and drinking, but also from vain speech and foul language. If one of you is being cursed or annoyed, he should say: ‘I am fasting, I am fasting.’ ”

[Fiqh-us-Sunnah, Volume 3, Number 132]

14. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “Whoever fasts in the month of Ramadan out of sincere faith, and hoping for a reward from God, all his previous sins will be forgiven.”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 3, Hadith 125]

15. The Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said “Anyone who believes in God and the Last Day (of Judgment) should not harm his neighbor. Anyone who believes in God and the Last Day should entertain his guest generously. And anyone who believes in God and the Last Day should say what is good or keep quiet.”

[Sahih Al-Bukhari, Volume 8, Book 73, Number 47]

16. Grow stronger from the pain, dont let it destroy you.

17. O Allah! Enlighten what is dark in me. Ameen.

18. Cover your soul with Istaghfar(Astaghfirullah he rabbi min kulli zambin wa a'tubu elayhe) so it can erase the sins of night and day.

19. Four promises from Allah that you should never forget.

“If you give thanks, I will give you more."

"Remember me and I will remember you."

"Ask me and I shall give you"

"Allah would not punish them while they seek forgiveness."

20. "Do not throw yourself with your own hands into destruction (by refraining)." [Holy Quran 2:195]