H&Q-30

12. Allah is Al-Bari, The Evolver The Maker,  The Producer,  The Evolver,  The Maker from Nothing.

The One who creates form out of nothing. The One who creates with no model or similarity.

H&Q-30

1. 'Why am I Muslim?' Is the most important, fundamental and thorough discussion that should be the starting point of youth Islamic education.

2. Our time of death is written.

3. Allah SWT will provide from where you can’t even imagine.

4. Find better company—find company of people better than yourself so you be surrounded with those best in character and so you may learn something.

5. If you haven’t cried to Allah in a while, these few nights are your chance. Don’t miss out. Pray, admit your sins and find peace

6. The most valuable thing you have is a clean heart. So don’t give it up in an illegitimate relationship that will undoubtedly hurt your Iman

7. Everyone besides Allah (swt) will disappoint your expectations.

8. Heart is like a fuel tank, that you always have to keep filling up with Imaan (faith).

9. The Quran is an immense treasure meant to guide us through darkness like the stars guide the travelers of the desert.

10. How you react to those who disagree with you and those who excel beyond you, displays your true character.

11. At times success, sustenance, contentment, etc, is blocked due to a sin we are not giving up. Transgression wont do us any good. Repentance will!

12. On the Day of Judgement, Allah will find every excuse to forgive you.

13. Heaven and Hell are filled with sinners, the only difference is, one group repented and the other didn't.

14. Look for every opportunity to be generous. Someone desperately needs what Allah gave you to share.

15. You cannot change someones behavior. All you can do is remind them and hope that Allah will change their heart.

16. Love for the dunya (world) leads to destruction of the aakhira (hereafter).

17. "O son of Adam! Your nothing but a number of days. Whenever each day passes then a part of ypu has gone."

18. We tend to judge others by their behavior, and ourselves by our intentions.

19. Happiness isnt about getting what you want all the time.

It's about loving what you have and being grateful for it.

20. Allah is the best listener, you don't need to shout, nor cry put loud. Because He hears even the very silent prayers of a sincere heart.