1.0

Stiles and erica run into the forest. "Do you know where Cody and ciera are?" Stiles pants as they stop for a break.
"I don't know. I didn't see them go. I grabbed a backpack and bolted."
"Ok. We'll find them. I got a couple of knives."
"Alright. Let's go." They both sprint off into the woods in search of their teammates.
Packs POV
3...2...1 all the tributes sprint off the podiums. Some run straight into the woods while others go to the cornucopia. The screen shows that both ciera and Cody sprint off into the woods, leaving stiles and erica to grab supplies. The camera shows erica running to grab a back pack. Then she too bolts to the woods but stops at the edge. The screen switches to four boys at the cornucopia. One of them looks like he's about to kill the other. The other boy looks up to see a knife coming at him. He dodges it. The pack them realizes it's stiles. Stiles then stabs the boy. "Oh my god" Scott says. "Why did it have to be stiles! Look at his face. He hates himself for that." Stiles' head then whips around and he starts running. He meets up with erica as they run into the woods. "Well they made it through the start." Lydia states.  "IM GONNA KILL HIM" they look to the screen to see three very pissed off guys. "Who did this?" The blond one asks. "Stilinski" "I'm gonna kill him. Let's go" one leans down to kiss the one stiles killed on his forehead. Then they run into the woods.
"Do u think those were that kids teammates?" Scott asks. "Ya. And stiles is their next target."