0.6

Hey just realized I already had a part about training but this is much better so I went back and deleted the earlier part oboist training. Sorry if it confuses anyone.
Erica pov
"In 3 weeks about 44 of you will be dead." (Wow that is weird to say considering it is only 24 in the book😂) "During training, there is no fighting. Save it for the arena. If you do not take this seriously you will not be allowed here for training. At the end of this week you will be tested on one thing you have trained on. Whether it is shooting or strength is for you to decide. Good luck tributes." I look over at stiles to see he is about as pale as I am. "Well. Let's get started". He states gently gripping my arm to lead me over to the bows and knives. I hesitantly grad the bow and walk over to the shooting range. Breathe Erica breathe. I take a deep breath and draw the bow back. I exhale and shoot, hitting the target only inches from the bullseye. "Nice shot Erica" stiles squeezes my shoulder. "Thanks, your turn" I smile back. He grabs a few knives and walks over to where I was. He pushes a button and the targets start to move. One of the targets light up and stiles throws the knife, hitting it right in the center of the chest. The next lights up and he does the same. After he hits 3 more targets in the chest, the test ends. "Wow stiles who knew you were good at something other than smarts" I joke with a grin on my face. He just shrugs with a light smile on his face and we walk to the next station.
•••••
Today is the day we get scored. Stiles Cody ciera and I sit in the waiting room. They are on the 4th tribute from district 8, so we still have a while before our turn. I turn to stiles and give him a small reassuring smile. "We will be fine. We will do great." "I know. I'm. Just trying not to think about the games on Sunday. Tomorrow is our last day before the games. What if..." "stiles stop. We will survive. And we will get Cody and ciera out with us. We will make it back to your father and Scott and I'll make it back to Boyd. We will win these games." "Cody Shaggle" the voice says calling for our first member of our district. Cody gets up, gives us a small smile and walks through the door. Ciera looks like she is about to pass out. Erica hesitantly reaches for my hand. I take it and squeez it. "Ciera Stevens" She stands slowly and walk through the door. When the door shuts, stiles and I sit in silence until we hear," Erica Reyes". "You got this Catwoman" "Good luck Batman" with that I walk out the door. Breathe erica breathe. In out in out. "Erica Reyes. District 12" I say then grab the bow and one arrow. I draw back on the bow and breathe in. Exhale and release. The arrow barely misses the center of the chest. Reluctantly I decide to shoot one more arrow. I walk over and grab one more. Breathe in draw back. Exhale release. This time I hit dead center. I look up at the game makers to see they were not paying attention to me. While they aren't looking, I notice a piece of paper and a pencil over on a table in the corner. I run over and grab them. I scribble something's down and leave it on the table. I then walk out of the room.
Stiles pov
"Stiles stilinski"
"Good luck Batman" ericas voice rings in my ear. Deep breathes stiles. You can do this. I walk through the open doors and into the training room. I walk over the the knives but stop when I notice a piece of paper.
Do something to make them notice you.
-erica
Ok. I grab a few knives and press a button. The targets move and one lights up. I throw a knife but completely miss the body outline. Shit. The next one lights up and I shoot. This time a little closer but still off. The third and final one lights up and I shoot again. This time at least hitting the arm. I duck my head down and take a deep breathe. Damn I screwed that up. I look up the game makers to see they aren't even watching anymore. "Do something to make them notice you" they must not have really paid attention to her either so she tried to warn me. I sigh as I hesitantly grab two mire knives and line up the targets. I throw the first then immediately throw the other. I nail them both in the chest. I grin but lookup to see them, yet again, not watching. I sigh as I grab one last knife and chuck it at an apple. It nails the apple and the game makers look at me with pure shock. "Thank you for your time." Then I walk out the open doors, shaking with the thought of what the hell was I thinking?

Hey guys! Guess who finally updated. Sorry it took so long. I'm actually watching the hunger games right now so I thought, why not update? So ya. I have to take the stupid high school placement test tomorrow!😭. Wish me luck guys! I'll update asap but I'm slow. Sorry! Til next time-