His body filled with anger

His mind was in a mess

But his cold stone heart was filled with worried and sadness

His life and light was missing. He has no idea where it is. The only thing that shines his darkness. The only one left in his dark and nasty world.

He drop to his knees and plant both his hands on his face. He shake his head and bang his hands on the floor before he tilt up and open his mouth screaming his rage and sadness out across his house.

He then lay on the floor and breath slowly and closes his eyes thinking of all the sins he have made in this world. So many dark memories conquer his mind and a painful feeling came to his chest.

He never felt like this in a very long time. This things were foreign to him, He didn't know what to do except to just lay there and look at the celling with empty eyes.

Footsteps approach him and he close his eyes knowing who it is.

"Boss." The man in his twenties bow and he just grunt on the floor.

"If you don't want to get hurt, I suggest you fuck off." He told the man and sit up glaring daggers at him.

The man just simply bow again and fix his glass.

"I have found something related to what's yours boss."

The large man's eyes darken and he stand up towering the man.

"What the fuck do you mean?" He ask and stare him down.

The man pass the brown paper bag to him and he take it. Ripping the sealer open, He pull out what seems to be a photo.

And what he found calm him down a little before his rage came back when he saw something really unnecessarily in the photo too.

"What the hell is this?!" He shout and throw the photo to the floor and grab the man's collar tightly making him choke a little.

"T-That's what t-they found b-boss." He said painfully as the collar of his shirt tighten even more.

The large man let go of him and took the photo back from the floor. He walk towards his office passing his mess up hallways. As he arrive to his office, maids and male guards were cleaning inside it.

"Get the fuck out." He order them, They didn't have to be told twice as each and everyone bows and walk out the room quickly.

The bodies and blood on the floor were gone but the smell still lingers in the air. He sat behind his mahogany desk on the black chair with golden lining then rest his large body on it.

The coldness of the leather chair cools his bare back but he was anything but cooling down. He was still mad that they lost something important to him and what he saw in the picture.

His fist bang on the table and he stand walking to the small table near his fire place where the fire burn brightly and a chair in front of it giving warmth around him.

He sit on the chair and place the photo on the table before taking the wine glass. He drink all of the wine and throw it into the fire smashing it against the burnt woods.

Many questions flows in his head, why did this happened? how did this happened? Who are those people? what did they want?

He massage his temple and close his eyes. The pain in his head was beginning to hurt painfully and his body was tired from all the anger he took out in his house.

He sigh and started to make plan in his head.

An idea pops in his head and he smile wildly that could make grown men cry.