My face turned red as a tomato as I imagined what he just said.I shook my head,"Ugh Jay!You are such a creep!"

"Come on I'm just joking cupcake"he frowned playfully fixing the pillows.

I sighed,"Fine.I'm gonna sleep in the living room".

I pushed the sheets off and stood up,opening the closet and taking a blanket.

"Damn baby you turn me on"I heard Jay laugh in the back.I turned around and noticed he was staring at my body.My eyes widened as I realised that I was wearing the Satin Halter and I quickly covered myself with the blanket.

"Oh come on!"he yelled in frustration,"Don't ruin the fun".

"Goodnight asshole"I muttered exiting the bedroom and heading downstairs to the living room.Placing the white pillow on the couch,I covered myself with the comfy blanket and closed my eyes.

"Idiot"I mumbled to myself trying to shake what happened a few minutes ago out of my head.

"Who's the idiot baby?"His obnoxious voice filled my ears and I felt two hands being wrapped around my waist firmly and lifting me up.

"Jay put me down!"I shouted hitting his back as hard as i could,but he didn't seem to feel a thing.He walked up the stairs carrying me like I was a feather,until finally arriving to the bedroom.

"Put me down!"

"Not until you apologise".

"For what?!"

"For calling me an asshole".

"I'm not gonna apologise because I actually meant it !"I banged on his back in anger.

"Fine then"he said and spanked me on my ass.My face turned crimson and anger boiled inside of me.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?!"I growled.

"Say sorry"he said again.

"No!"

He spanked me again.

"Stop doing that Jay!"

"Apologise"he chuckled,"or else".

"Fine fine!I'm sorry I called you an asshole"I finally gave up and apologised,not wanting to get spanked again.He placed me down,with a grin indicating a sense of accomplishment.

I slapped his cheek in anger and shouted,"Don't touch me!"

Getting into bed,I felt his arms being wrapped around me.I could feel his breathe on my neck,which gave me goosebumps.

"Goodnight Alex"he whispered gently.I was too tired to fight with him and plus his arms were strongly wrapped around me.I finally gave up and went into a deep sleep..

* * *

I woke up in the same position I was in yesterday night,with Jay's arms still wrapped around me like i'm some sort of possession he doesn't want to lose.

"Jay"I mumbled turning around slowly,"Wake up".

"Mmmm"he groaned frowning,"I wanna sleep".

"Well can you at least let me go?"

"No way cupcake"he said pulling me even closer,so that I was only inches away from his face.He slowly opened his beautiful Hazel eyes,staring directly at me.

"Goodmorning beautiful"he said placing a kiss on my nose.Even though I pretty much wanted to hit him right now,it was still the cutest thing ever.

"Morning"I simply replied trying to hide the smile forming on my lips.