1

Author's POV:

"Mom, isn't it too short??.you know that I don't wear shorts specially when it shows my thighs." Yeri said as she was busy in covering her chubby but white as milk thighs.

"No.you have to wear this." Her mom said slowly but stern was available in her slow voice.

"Okay.." Yeri said. She knows that if her mom states a word she must obey. And thanks to her mom that she always tops in her class..

"Yeri, we are going to meet some important peoples. So you should behave yourself. OK?" Another command from her mom.

"Okay" yeri simply answered. And sat beside her mom in the car going to where only God knows.

Yeri wanted to open the car's window but her mom stopped her. She was getting bore..but god knows her so well that her best unnie Irene called her.

"Don't take it long.make it faster. Understood?" She was flinched at her mom's another command.

"Ok" she replied and quickly received her phone.

Hello.yerim.where are you??--Irene.

Ne.. Unnie me and my mom are going for a dinner party..--yeri

Ahh.so it means aunty is near you.?--Irene

Yes.unnie.where are you?--yeri

Chilling with seulgi..I think I should hang up..should I?--Irene

Hmm unnie.I think you should,byee~~--yeri

Okay.bye squirtell ~~--Irene

                   Time skip

Yeri and her mom is sitting on the velvet chair..yeri is tooo bore. And she hates to wait.

But..god really loves yeri that a person came towards their table and introduced them..

"Hello. Mrs Kim, sorry for being late" said the person.

"No, Mr jeon, it's seriously nothing. Have a seat" yeri's mother said to the person.

"Hello Mr jeon, I am Kim yeri. Nice to meet you" yeri said with a real smile because she thinks that the person is good.

"Oh.pretty lady, you have gone after your mom." He says with a smile.

"Mr jeon where is your son?" Yeri's mom said to mr jeon while looking at the entrance of the restaurant.

"Oh..he is here.jungkook where had you been so long?" Mr jeon said to the young boy who just enter the restaurant.

"Sorry. Dad. My hyungs wanted to meet me. So I am bit late." Jungkook said with a guilt face.
                 .........................

"Hello. I am jeon jungkook. It's a pleasure to meet you all" jungkook said to yeri's mother.

"Ahh..hello. Meet my daughter,yeri." Mrs Kim said to the young boy.

"Hello. It's nice to meet you." Yeri said with a slight smile. She knows that he is the Playboy in her school.

"Ahh.hello..me too" jungkook greeted yeri.

But either yeri or jungkook had interest in both.

There was a awkward silent between jungkook and yeri..but soon gone by Mr jeon,

"So, jungkook had you seen yeri in your school..or yeri did you notice him?" he asked both jungkook and yeri.

"Ahh..I never noticed her.maybe she is in another class." Jungkook said while rubbing his nape.

Yeri said nothing. Because she knows that they are in the same class. And how can she not recognized her first crush..

"Mrs kim , should we let them know our decision." Mr jeon said to mrs Kim.

"Yeah..we should." Mrs Kim said to mr jeon.

"So..Mr Jeon Jungkook, you will be married to Ms Kim Yeri."

"WHAT!!!!" Jungkook and Yeri both choked to their drinks.

                 °°°°°°°××°°°°°°°°

Sooooo....how was it??? I am trying my level best to create a jungri book...please support this crap....and sorryyyy for the grammatical and spelling problems..😘😘😘