Chapter 4

*Time skip a few hours to morning brought to you by Micronus is Tony Stank*

"BlueStreak!"

I jumped awake when someone called my name. I looked down and saw the infamous Galloway.

"You're supposed to be in hangar 56!" he said angrily.

"Hey, we have feelings, too, you know! We mourn over our dead, just like you humans do," I replied, not really wanting to deal with his scrap right now.

"Cut her some slack," Epps said as he walked in.

Note to self: thank Epps.

"And what are you doing here?" Galloway asked.
"Patrolling the area, like you told me to," he replied.

Galloway huffed and walked out. I knelt down in front of my human friend.

"Thanks," I said.

"No problem, Blue. I'm pretty sure everyone's annoyed with that guy by now. Besides, I know that you had a crush on him. Bumblebee told Lennox and me last night," he mentioned.

I smiled a little. Bee did ask if I wanted him to tell them and I told him that I didn't mind.

"I'm sorry. I'm sure this affects all of us to some degree. I mean, I know I'm sad about what happened, but you must be devastated," he added.

I only nodded as a few tears escaped my optics again. Epps put his hand on my leg and gave me a sad smile before walking out. I took a deep breath as I stood up and looked at Optimus one last time. I closed my optics and whispered "I love you," before I left. When I got back to the main base, my brother greeted me.

"Hey. Ready to go?" he asked.

I nodded and followed him outside where, Sam, Mikaela, and Leo were waiting for us.

"Oh, by the way, Ratchet said Star went for a drive. He found a note in the med bay when he went there this morning," Bee mentioned.

I nodded.
I hope she'll be okay without us for a while.

Bee and I transformed, then let the humans in. I was stuck with Leo.

"So...you're from another planet?" Leo asked after a few minutes of silence.

Wow, this kid's slow.
"Yeah, Cybertron," I replied.
"Well, what's it like?" he asked.

"Right now, it's not much. The war has definitely had an effect on it. Before, though, it was amazing. My favorite city has to be Iacon. Last I checked, the Autobots controlled it, but I don't know if they still do or not," I explained.

"Iacon? Sounds Russian," Leo said, making me chuckle.

"It was one of the most magnificent cities on Cybertron. It had a huge dome building in the center. That's all I can really remember about it before the war," I added.

The hour ride to Simmons' butchery passed by quickly. Leo talked and asked the questions the whole way, which got annoying, though at the same time I was glad that he did. We parked behind the building so we would be less likely to get caught.

"How are you doing?" Bee asked me after everyone had gone inside.

"Been better," I replied.

Awkward silence flooded over us for a few minutes until the others came out. Simmons rode with Leo and me.

"Hey BlueStreak. Long time no see," he said casually.
"Hey Simmons. Nice to see you again," I replied.

When Star and I first got to Earth, he was one of the first humans we met. I heard that he was the leader of Sector 7, who had captured my brother and tortured him for a while. At first, I didn't trust Simmons, but now we're on good terms. I wouldn't call him a close friend like Lennox and Epps, but he was a friend nonetheless.