Dumbledore #2

None

Bored. Yes, that's sounded like a good word to describe Tonks' mood at the moment. Bored. She had tried reading, homework, even just daydreaming, but she still felt bored.

There wasn't a whole lot of things to do at this time. It was her spare period in the afternoon, and she only shared it with the rest of her DADA class, all of which were less than friendly towards Tonks.

Sure, Hufflepuff are loyal, hardworking and kind and all that, but the rest of Tonks' DADA class seemed to have something against her. Maybe it was because she was best in the class, or most of her friends were in Ravenclaw, who they shared the class with, and the rest of her class hadn't gotten over the fact that people could be friends out of houses, but nevertheless, she didn't have the most friends.

She didn't let it get to her, however, as she sat on the sofa, hugging her knees to her chest. She had an idea, anyway. If nothing else was going to work, she would have to turn to her ultimate last resort. Pranking. Tonks was not much of a prankster, but she found it fun nonetheless.

She jumped up off the sofa and headed towards the wall that concealed her Common Room. She placed her hand on the stone and it melted away at her touch. As she slipped out of the gap in the wall, she focused hard on what her headmaster looked like.

She ducked into a small gap in one of the walls and scrunched up her face in concentration. She felt her skin stretching and bubbling, something that was, to say the least, extremely painful, even if she had gotten used to the feeling.

She looked down when her skin had stopped reforming, and noticed she was now wearing light blue robes with small yellow stars and crescent moons stitched at random. She had heavy, black, high-heeled, buckled boots and an extremely long, white beard. She looked at the damp rocks behind her and examined her face. She had golden half-moon glasses and her nose was very, very crooked. Her sparkling blue eyes gave the impression that she was x-raying you.

She smiled at how perfect she had gotten herself, and walked out of the gap. She headed straight up towards the higher corridors, where there was sure to be students. She walked calmly down the corridor, looking very closely at all of the students she passed, barely stifling a laugh when a small first-year ran away from her strong gaze.

She carried on, even winking at some of the students she knew from her own year. One student looked at her completely shocked, before turning around and looking at Dumbledore. Wait, Dumbledore? Tonks walked up to her headmaster and they smiled identical smiles.

'Miss Tonks.' Said Dumbledore, bowing his head. 'Professor Dumbledore, Sir.' Muttered Tonks, copying his actions.

He walked calmly past her and she just smiled after him. She carried on walking down the corridor.

It was coming up to dinner time, and she was getting hungry. Maybe, just maybe, she would go into the hall as Dumbledore, just to see what people would say...