Detention

ScorpiusxRose

Rose Weasley had never liked Scorpius Malfoy. She could very easily say she hated him, and everyone knew why. Certain secret feelings she was no good at hiding. There was never a moment when they weren't fighting. Physically and verbally. The worst thing for her is, she had to pretend she hated him, and it never stopped.

Scorpius Malfoy had never liked Rose Weasley. He could easily say he hated her, even if, deep down, he knew it wasn't true. There was never a moment they weren't arguing. Physically and verbally. The worst thing for him was, he had to pretend he hated her, and it never stopped.

Due to an unfortunate set of circumstances in potions class, including the aforementioned students in the hospital wing with vivid purple skin, singed hair and prominent scowls on their faces, Rose and Scorpius found themselves in the first of their months detentions together. Cleaning the cauldrons. Oh, joy.

Just when the Professor was about to leave the door, he hesitated. 'Oh, yes. And no fighting.' With that, he left. Rose scowled in Scorpius' direction, and began to scrub her cauldron furiously. It was Scorpius' fault she was here, anyway. He was the one who messed up the potion. He was the one who splashed her with the potion and smirked when she began to turn faintly purple. She just reacted, that's all.

Scorpius was thinking similar thoughts. He noticed Rose scowling, and immediately began smirking his famous "Malfoy Smirk", as he knew how much it annoyed her. He scrubbed the inside of the dirty cauldron and grinned which satisfaction when the black mould was scrubbed away. He was still angry with Rose, though. It was her fault he was here, anyway. She was the one who told him to do the wrong thing. She was the one who splashed him back when he splashed her by accident, and got them both in trouble. He just made a mistake, that's all.

'You're doing it wrong!' Snapped Rose, when she realised Scorpius was using the soft side of the sponge to scrub. 'Oh, shut up. Your just pissed i've already finished and you haven't.' Retorted Scorpius, who had in fact cleaned the cauldron and was now finished. 'For your information, i'm just making sure it's spotless. Something you clearly don't care about.'
'For your information, mine is spotless. Something you haven't cared to notice.'
'For your information, i can see some grime right there. Something you haven't noticed.'
'For your information, that it just a dint in the cauldron. Something you didn't pick up on.'
'For your information, i'm sick of the fact you can't help but argue when you know i'm right!'
'For your information, fighting for what you believe in is a good thing!'
'For your information, i'm sick of acting like i hate you, when i don't!'
'For you information, i am too!' Just like that, Scorpius and Rose stopped arguing, panting with the force of shouting for such a long time. Just then, they both noticed what they had just said. Life chose right then to bring back all of the sexual tension between them, and they both found themselves staring into each others eyes. Suddenly, they snapped. At the exact same second, the pair of them flew forwards and locked lips. They weren't holding back anymore, even if it was detention. That fact exploded in their head with the force of a bomb as Professor Slughorn burst back into the room to tell them detention was over. They both stumbled blindly away from each other when they heard him, and were met with a rather bemused face. 'Excuse me, i have to go and collect 5 Galleons from Mcgonagall...' Muttered Slughorn. 'Oh, and the detention is over.'

In that moment, both Scorpius and Rose decided that the rest of their detentions might not be so bad.