Just Your Ordinary Girl Next Door| One

*Disclaimer: I do not own any of the song and image. They all belong to their rightful owners.

1 Year After

          "BYE BYE, HAILEE!" Candice waved as she got in to the car Caitlin just exited a while ago. Caitlin ruffled the girl's hair as the latter pouted, glaring at the older before she got into the car. An older woman was waiting inside the car as she embraced her daughter. Candice waved to me again as the tinted window rolled up and drove away into the distance.

Caitlin chuckled. "Thanks again for watching Candice for us, it means a lot for Aunt and I since we're both busy." She smiled while I made my way towards her.

"It's totally cool, besides I get to be paid!" I cheered and laughed at the frown that appeared upon Caitlin's lips.

"I feel used dude," she commented punching my arm lightly.

"Ow, but seriously speaking though, I don't mind babysitting your sister. Mom even got excited to see Candice again," I shrugged. "So how did that business deal go for you?"

Caitlin groaned as we made our way to our usual hangout, which was a nearby café. I instantly prepared myself for the horror as I internally scolded myself for placing this kind of torture upon me. Caitlin ranted off of how unfair her client was while screaming at the top of her lungs. It seemed like she was under a lot of stress cause it could interpreted through her facial expression alone.

I swear to God, one day this woman would make me deaf with all of her ranting.

We arrived at the café within minutes that spared me from hearing another earful from my companion. 'Angel's Cafe' was engraved at the top of the café, written in a neat cursive. There wasn't much customers inside but it is to be expected since there were a lot of other fast food restaurants around such as Starbucks, Dunkin' Donuts and McDonalds and many more. There was also a bookstore at the top of the café and it gave out such a nice and cozy feeling. The fact that it wasn't crowded help. 

Bells chimed alerting our presences as the sweet scent of pastries and caffeine wafted throughout the whole café

Bells chimed alerting our presences as the sweet scent of pastries and caffeine wafted throughout the whole café. Kayla saw us and waved at us. We waved back before telling her that we had to order first. She nodded in return and signed an okay.

"Sup ladies, what can I get for you today?" Kyle, the cute 22 part-time barista Caitlin has been crushing on ever since she laid eyes on him, asked as soon as we approached him.

"You~" Caitlin purred.

I rolled my eyes. "Ignore her. I'll have a caramel macchiato and a blueberry muffin."