•Bangtan ~ Chapter 2

Chapter 2

''PARK HYESUN!"

A thing like duster hit me on my head right when I stepped inside the classroom. '' Hyesun-ah.." Namjoon rushed over to me and examined my whole body.

'' I'm sorry! It was supposed to be Jungkook to get hit by the duster and not you! I'm really really sorry...I didn't mean it. Mianhae(sorry)...!" Namjoon kept on apologizing even after I said it was okay for the thousandth time.

So, that's Kim Namjoon, one of the best rappers of our school and part of BTS. Namjoon is a kind of guy that every girl desires: charming, decent, handsome and loving.

''Noona, are you hurt?"Jungkook arrives at the moment and asks me.

''I'm fine, Jungkook. Stop messing with Namjoon. Who knows next time who ends up getting hurt?"I said.

Namjoon rolls his eyes towards me, and Jungkook and I giggle.

Jungkook and I are in the same year but since he's younger than me he wishes to call me Noona and I don't refuse him because he's always been like a younger brother to me. Jungkook is also a part of BTS including Hoseok, Yoongi, Jimin, Jin, Namjoon and Taehyung.

The rest of the members: Jin, then Yoongi and Hoseok are a year senior to me. Jimin and I are in the same batch and he's the one I've been crushing on since a long time. He's really cute and adorable. I almost flew away from the planet when our Physics teacher assigned me and Jimin a task together a few days back. Awww...I've even started imagining him as my future husband! The feeling is great!

--

I was just walking upto my locker to get my books for my next class, when I bumped onto Jimin.

''Hi!" he said as he opened his locker.

Various twists and twirls started to form inside my stomach. Ahh! He's really so hot!

''H-h-hi-i-i..." ''Stop stammering!!!" I said to myself.

''So...Chemistry practicals today again, huh? I hope Mr.Choi will go easy on us today." Jimin said as we walked to the lab together.

I agreed with him and wished him luck for the practicals. He did the same and we entered the lab together. As soon as I saw an empty seat beside Taehyung, I realized that my bad time has started. I hate being with him.

''You look in a good mood. Looks like Jimin made you really happy today." He said it with a big laugh.

I forced myself a mean smile towards him because that was the only way to stop myself from blushing.

''Why don't you just confess that you like him?"Taehyung asked.

My mouth formed an 'o' shape as soon as he said that and I could feel my face and ears turning red like a tomato. I failed to reply back anything; damn it was so embarrassing! Just then, I could see Mr. Choi walking inside our classroom.

''Time for practicals....A-a-n-d-d I-i don't l-i-i-k-e-e h-i-i-m.." I managed to say somehow.

Taehyung bursted out laughing out very loud and almost the entire class including Jimin turned back to look at us. Why the hell didn't I kill this bigmouth earlier? All he can do is embarrass me in front of everyone!!!

''Liar", he added.

--

The practicals went out fine except for what happened at the beginning of the class. I was walking to the library when suddenly I felt someone patting on my back. I turned back to see who it was and saw it was none other than Jin oppa.

''Oh, Oppa! I thought it was someone else."I said flashing a cute smile.

Kim Seokjin, the eldest one of BTS, is one of the smartest and intelligent students of our school. He has a great voice which would melt anyone's heart.

''I haven't seen you since many days...Where were you Hyesun-ah?...I missed you a lot!" He said as he ruffled my hair.

Jin is just like an elder brother to me. He always takes care of me, consoles me when I break down and helps me with my studies. Ya!!! Park Chanyeol!!! Learn something from this guy!!! We walked together towards the library where we met Hoseok and Yoongi there waiting for Jin.

''Hi, Hyesun! Glad you came along. We have something important to tell you." Yoongi said as he and Hoseok exchanged mischievous smiles. Jin gave a weird look to both of them and turned his face towards me.

''Let's go inside. You guys can talk there...silently though." Jin ordered all of us.

We picked up a four- seat table at the corner of the library. Hoseok gave out a big smile to me and started speaking with ease.

''Hyesun-ah, do you really feel for Jimin?" My whole body stiffened after hearing the sentence.

''Ya! Is that what you guys wanted to discuss about?" Jin said as tried acting in my defense.

Why is this guy so good?!

''C'mon hyung, stop being her protecter. She's all grown up now." Yoongi said and I started relaxing my hands and legs a bit.

''You do right, Hyesun?" Yoongi added and I nodded my head.

''I knew it I told you!" Hoseok shouted in excitement.

The librarian warned us to keep quiet or else : Detention. I didn't hesitate to share everything with these guys except for Jimin and Taehyung. These people always kept my secrets no matter what.

''You know what the funny thing is, Hyesun-ah...?" Hoseok started and I started having various thoughts in my mind.

''What...?"I asked.

Hoseok slowly and silently replied,

''Jimin likes you too."

\( ^ _ ^ )/