|Alternate Ending 1: Endless|

Start from the beginning

The cries and hiccups of Chrome echoed loudly in the church. "I can't be happy without you! I shouldn't have listened to you Larcade. You're the whole world to me. If you're gonna leave me too, what am I suppose to—", fingers were pressed against her lips

"Shh.", Larcade hushed her in a weak manner and tearful eyes. "Chrome-san... I love you.", he wraps his palm behind her head and pushes her down to kiss her.

Her eyes widened then she closes her eyes to accept his kiss and let the tears fall. When she opened her eyes, Larcade vanishes as their lips parted. She hugs the air part of where Larcade's remaining warmth lingered. In her hand was Larcade's necklace. Chrome's lips quivered and began to hyperventilate before screaming her lungs out. "LARCAAADE!", she screamed and screamed till her voice cracked from the sobs. She slams her fists over and over again against the marble ground, crying miserably.

Rogue, like the good brother he is, he runs to his sister, hugging her. "I know, I know.", he rocks them both back and forth and makes soft shush noises. "Chrome, we're here for you, you know.", he said with a gentle tone.

"Rogue...", Chrome sniffles and blindly touches her brother's arm because her eyes were too puffy for her to see. "He's gone...", she holds Larcade's necklace to her chest and cries even more. "It hurts."

"I know Chrome.", Rogue gives her a sad smile. "I know."

Lucy and the rest walked their way through the isle to reach the siblings. "Chrome... I'm sorry. We were too late.", said the blonde celestial wizard. "I'm so... So sorry...", she hiccuped and drops herself to the ground. "I'm sorry Chrome."

Chrome falls silent for a while, then she slowly stands up with the help of her brother. "I— I promised Larcade, Lucy. That I'd be happy. I will do my best... To do so... For him...", she smiles and then more tears fell. 

For now, they all agreed to give Chrome some time to sort things out and went back to their guilds.

|At Fairy Tail|

When Team Natsu arrived with Chrome, they all gasped in shock. They all realized that Chrome went through the hardest at this moment. Mirajane drops what she was doing and slowly walked towards Chrome.

"Chrome? You alright dear?", Mirajane smiles at her and when she finally stood in front of the raven-haired girl, she puts both of her hands on her shoulders.

Chrome bites her lips and looks down. She lost her loved ones way too many times. First, her mother. Her mother died so that Chrome can live. After getting attached to Mystogan, she had to choose between him and Fairy Tail during the Edolas incident, in the end, she chose Fairy Tail. Not only that though. Chrome knew that Mystogan loved Erza Knightwalker as well as her. Even though with that, Chrome chose to stay by his side no matter how much it hurt her. After the story about her father, Skiadrum, from Rogue, she realized how much she missed him. And finally, Larcade. The man who filled the void in her heart has now left her empty. She may be empty, but there's always Fairy Tail, her family.

"I'm fine.", Chrome looks up with puffy eyes and smiles. "Thank you everyone!", she grinned.

|Four weeks later|

Apparently, Chrome and Sting became closer. The two of them are walking around Crocus right now. 

"Chrome, is there something you want? I'll get it for you!", said Sting with a fist to his chest in determination. Although, he kept his distance from her still because he knows that Chrome isn't over Larcade's death yet. But he's keeping his promise with Larcade and his feelings for her.

Chrome shakes her head and yawns. "Not really.", she walks ahead of him and looks back. "But, I wanted to thank you Sting."

"For what? I only wanted to hang out with you today. So it's nothing.", Sting scratches the back of his neck in embarrassment and looks the other way, nervously laughing. "Since you know, I really, really like you. No, love you."