|Day 3: Part Two|

"DAMN IT!", Chrome screams her lungs out at the bridge. "Damn it, damn it, damn it!", she slams her fist on the concrete edge of the bridge over and over again then jumps off the bridge, splashing her way under it. "God fucking damn it...", she sobbed and falls onto her knees. "I can't. What have I done? I knew coming back was a mistake. Plus, I left Larcade there. What am I doing! I'm an idiot!", she cried desperately and kept splashing the water with her fist to the point that she kept hitting the pebbles, wounding up her fist. "Why am I so stupid?"

She stops as a shadow loomed in front of her. She looks up to see Larcade with a worried expression. His mouth quivered and then he drops his knees to the ground, embracing her. "Chrome-san, stop hurting yourself."

"Larcade.", she whimpered and wraps her arms around his back. "Larcade!", she cried. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry...", she kept repeating it over and over again.

Larcade sighs and pats her back. He then, notices something. Her bare back had cracks on it and kept cracking while she cries. "Chrome-san, please don't cry anymore. I'm here. I'm not mad. I will never be mad. It's OK."

"It's been three years since then and it still hurts.", Chrome cried softly and tugs on Larcade's vest. "I only fell in love with you because I saw myself in you.", she hiccups.

Larcade backs away and puts his hands on her shoulders while looking down at her. "That's a lie.", he said.

"Huh?", Chrome tilts her head and stops crying. Confused of what he said.

"If that was the actual reason, you wouldn't be screaming my name when we did it.", he smiles at her and rubs her cheek with his thumb. "I may like seeing you cry but not like this."

Steam puffed out of Chrome's ears. She suddenly felt embarrassed. "You...", she covers her face. Internally screaming.

When did Larcade become so straightforward? He was just so sexy just now!

"So Chrome-san, I'll try my best to make you forget that man.", he kisses her forehead and held her hand.

Chrome smiles and sighs with relief. "You really are... The only one.", she whispered.

Suddenly, the two of them heard a certain someone calling. "Chrome? Where are you! Look, I'm sorry about earlier OK?", it was Sting.

Larcade hisses and pushes Chrome further under the bridge, hiding. He looks at Chrome who was slightly trembling on the spot. He saw a vision of her as a lost puppy for a slight second and urged himself to kiss her.

"Larcade!", she whispered shouted. "Stop it! What if he sees us?!"

He puts his finger on her lips. "If you keep quiet, then he won't.", he smirks and kisses her again, sliding his fingers inside her shorts.

It was impossible. She couldn't take it. His fingers just felt too damn good for her. "Larca— mhrp!", she panted as Larcade fights her tongue with his.

"Chrome-san, make me feel good too.", he whispered and uses his other hand to guide her hand to his member that was poking his pants.

She gently rubbed his member from the outside then slides her hand inside his pants, stroking him. Her eyes widened to see his expression. "Larcade, dragonslayers have a strong sense of smell! He's definitely gonna find us!"

"Don't worry. That's already been taking care of.", he grins and pushes her against the wall. "Let's feel good together."

She nodded and does so.

"Oh come on Sting. Did you see the way everyone looked at you? They looked like they were going to kill you on the spot!", said Rogue as he arrives in the location.