Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Kristen's POV:

I scoffed at Harry, trying my best to push him off, but he wouldn't budge. "I swear, you're like made of steel or something, what the fuck," I cursed at him, continually pushing himself off me, until he finally let me go. 

He grins and says, "You'll come around soon, princess. We both know you can't resist me that long." What is up with this guy? Why can't he just leave me alone?

I went into my room, unpacked all my things, and got ready to shower. 

After cleaning myself, I pull myself into some shorts and a black tank top. It's not like I'm trying to impress anyone in my sleep. I heard a groan behind me, so I turned around to meet dark jade eyes, raking up and down my body. 

Harry groaned and said, "You seriously have to stop wearing these shorts." I smirked and said, "Like what you see, Styles?" I shook my ass toward his crotch, teasing him. You go, Kristen! You little seductress.

"Now, get out. I just want to sleep." I said to Harry, shooing him away to the door. He chuckled and said, "Sweet dreams, kitten. Have some sweet wet dreams about me." He winked at me while I gave him a glare and pushed him out of my room. 

I sighed, thinking how am I going to survive living with a complete pervert.

Harry's POV:

After Kristen had shoved me out of her room, I proceeded into mine. 

Right before I headed to my shower, my phone began to ring. Ugh, why do they have to call me now?

I checked the screen to see who's calling. It's fucking Zayn.

I answered the phone and said, "What do you want?"

I heard Zayn chuckle on the other end and he said, "Well, hello to you then. I just wanted to see if that girl Kristen came." I pushed back my curls away from my face and said, "Yeah, she's here. I can't believe she's so hot, man. I thought she'd be fucking easy. This girl is hard to break."

Zayn replied, "Haha, I think this is the first time a girl doesn't want you." I started to get tense, hands fisting into balls. I said to him, "She does, okay? Just watch, I'll bang her soon. I'll bet you a hundred dollars." He snorted in the other line and said, "two-hundred dollars if you get her to be your girlfriend and fuck her in two months, then we'll have a deal."

I grinned at the thought, this should be pretty easy. Or I hope so. I need the money anyways. 

"It's a deal."

Kristen's POV:

*the next day*

I woke up to the sun blazing out from the window. I squinted and checked the time. 11:30pm. Wow, I must've been really tired from the flight. I turned to my door and see Harry standing against the doorframe, and damn, he looks really hot like that. 

Before I knew it, I began to check him out. The way his muscles strained from inside of his white v-neck shirt, how his black jeans hung low with those chains from the side, and his combat boots. Does he have anything besides that outfit?

"Are you done checking me out, Princess?" I met his piercing gaze and blushed beet-red. He caught me checking him out, and he's never going to let this go. I crossed my arms to my chest and said, "Stop calling me that. I'm not your princess, or your kitten, or anything! Just go away, ugh."

He begin to walk to the living room, hearing him say, "Just watch, Kristen. You can't keep resisting me. You know you want me!"

Such a cocky asshole.

(A.N. updated yet again yay! I might not update tomorrow because I have so much homework to do, grrrrrr. Do you guys like Harry or no? How about Kristen? Haha, remember to vote, comment, and follow! <3)