Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Kristen's POV:

Harry took my wrist and practically dragged me to the parking lot, constantly wincing because of his grip. "Harry, oh my god, can you let go? My wrist is hurting, ugh," I stated, giving him yet another glare. He looked at me with lust filled eyes and said, "Sorry there, kitten. I guess I didn't know my own strength." Suddenly, he flipped me around and smashed my chest onto his car window, causing my cleavage to show even more. 

"W-what are you d-doing, Harry?" I whimpered, both hands on the window, trying to pry myself away from such a tight space. In doing so, Harry pushed me even further, feeling his growing erection onto me. He groaned and said, "I just want to take you so bad, Kristen. So fucking bad. You just had to wear these shorts, didn't you?" I was petrified, practically glued to the spot at his words. Panic started to settle in. 

Harry suddenly flips me again so that our chests were on each other, his own heaving up and down. He looked at my frightened eyes, then looked at my parted lips. He then licked his own and groaned once more. He began to move his crotch towards mine, causing a whimper and a moan to come out of my lips. He smirked and began placing light kisses around my neck, my collarbone, then finally to my lips. 

He hungrily kissed me, and for some odd reason, I kissed him back. It's like our lips have molded together, as if we were one. He ran his tongue on my bottom lip, desperately asking for entrance, which is granted. I let him take over, knowing that my will to push him away from me had been replaced by lust. 

Why are we all so hormonal.

My brain started to function, and I was able to push him off me. I smacked my palm right to his cheek, leaving a hand-imprinted red cheek and angry jade eyes. "What the fuck was that?!" he yelled, throwing his hands to the air. 

I replied, "I should be asking the same! Why the hell did you do that? I barely even know you, and you decided to ground your dick at me?" He gave a smirk and said, "But you liked it, didn't you?" while wiggling his eyebrows. 

I began to blush again, flicked him off, and walked to where our moms were at. I heard him chuckle and began to walk next to me, nudging me with his shoulder. "That was pretty good though, right? I loved that little moan you gave, definitely sexy." he remarked, grinning like the cheshire cat. I pushed him, and he stumbled a bit before regaining his balance. He said, "Abusive, aren't we now? That means you're into rough sex," causing me to slap his already red cheek once more and I'm pretty sure I had the face of a tomato.

Fucking dickhead. 

We finally see our moms, still lightly conversing about the business. My mom had diverted her gaze onto me, and her eyes widened at the sight. "Mom, what's wrong? Is my makeup messed up?" I began to question. My mom said, "What is that thing on your neck?!" pointing at it like it would kill her. 

I grabbed my compact mirror from my purse and examined what the big deal was all about. I gasped, fucking Harry Styles gave me an enormous hickey! 

Chelsee gasped and looked at Harry like she's going to wring his neck. She told me, "I am so sorry Kristen, I think Harry didn't get the right concept when I said 'make her feel good'." She looked at me apologetically, and I was basically face palming from Chelsea's wrong choice of words.

I looked over at Harry, giving the biggest, but sexiest smirk I've ever seen. 

Oh, this boy will be the death of me. 

(A.N. hahahah, this chapter was so awkward for me to write tbh, but I hope you guys enjoyed it! Harry's basically a dickhead in this fanfic so yeah. c: Remember to vote, comment, and follow! <3)